1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The MeepTimes #24

1. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

[​IMG]
    An enderdragon tried to take over /warp towns but we couldn’t let that happen! PC @Courtneyyy

Welcome to The MeepTimes, the twice-monthly update to keep the community in the loop with what’s new, behind the scenes, and in the works. This will be published every other Friday. Even though today is Thursday we decided to post it now since we haven’t had one in quite awhile!​

Happy Birthday MeepCraft! Meep turns 5 years old and we couldn’t be anymore proud of all we’ve accomplished over the years. Make sure you check out the 25% off ranks and packages in the server shop! Also for a heart felt read from Fuzzlr check out his dedication here!​

Server Updates

Full Reset
    Due to the recent data breach, we have completely reset the server. We were as saddened by this as the majority of you, but we look forward to the continued support of the community, and have greatly appreciated the support given thus far. See No Words for details.

Jobs/McMMO
    This is a big one and we sure hope you like it! So to start off you can do /jobs help or /jobs list and see what we are offering which is Builder, Miner, Woodcutter, Farmer, Digger, Fisherman, and Hunter. With these jobs basic McMMO skills have been attached to them. At this time there is a one job per person rule but we hope you guys enjoy it! (Plus, you don’t lose your progress if you leave your job!)

Advertisements and Updates
    The scroll over advertisement to direct connect, the welcome message, server broadcasts, and /help have all been updated to better suit our server!

Profile Posts
    You can view recent profile posts once again from the forums home page!

Towns Forum
    We updated the towns forum to make it more basic and have provided the opportunity to see past submissions through the archive!

Towns
    With the recent full reset, the opportunity has been taken to have one, united towns world once again. Go to /warp towns, and join or create a town today! Towns cost 150,000 Meebles to make, with 50,000 going into the town’s bank to keep it from falling right away. Nations now cost 2,500,000 Meebles, as well.

Updates to Spawn
    We have an all new /warp forest and a new MeepClub hope you guys enjoy it and spend time dancing to the music or sliding down the waterslide at /warp waterpark!

Recruiters and Plot perms
    Since recruiters well recruit we have accepted the suggestion and are currently adding the ability to sell plots!

Weather
    We make it rain, we make it rain and sometime it snows! Thanks @KlutchDecals for fixin’ da weatha.

Bugs Squashed

/back
    Upon death, /back will still be able to help you retrieve your items!

/chest
    A slight cooldown has been added to /chest. While we understand this is rather annoying, it does fix a serious issue with it.

Community Events

MeepCraft Turns 5
    MeepCraft’s birthday was the 8th, but due to the server being down we were unable to celebrate it. On January 14th, 2017, Fuzzlr and the community had some fun.Check out some pictures from that memorable day here.

Fishing Frenzy!
    We all had a fishing frenzy at /warp dock! Pictures

Recently Accepted Suggestions

Daily Log-In Bonus
    Want an extra bonus just for logging in every day? Here’s your chance! Get a short boost to your jobs and/or Mcmmo exp boost with this suggestion! Trello Card

Pwarp List
    Just when you’re hunting for a new shop to get the deals at, get a list of all pwarps directly from the server! Trello Card

Humans Of MeepCraft - Feat. @SidTheSeaStar [​IMG]

How did you find MeepCraft?
    I absolutely love it to bits, especially after the reset as it gives everyone a chance to start fresh. I've made so many awesome friends here, the community is amazing!

Are you happy with the reset?
    Very happy actually. It gives me a chance to start all over again because sometimes I felt I needed that. Even though I am sad I lost my town and items, I'm still happy!

How did you get your in game name?
    I was creating my account for Minecraft and trying to think of a name. I knew I love Spongebob so I was like 'Why not have something spongebob' and bam SpongeyStar was born. I actually don't know how it came about, I guess I thought of Spongebob and Patrick lol.

Spongebob or Patrick?
    They're both equal but if I really had to pick one, I'd say Patrick. He's just so funny and stupid it makes him even funnier when he's stupid hahaha

What are your plans in Meep? Are you going to save up for a town, or join someone else's?

I've decided I'm just gonna hang around in wild for awhile, earn enough meebles (hopefully without dicing which I've already done...) then possibly create my own town. I also had dreams for making a successful Bikini Bottom on Meep.

What's your favorite animal?

Cows! They are so cute (especially on Minecraft)!

Welcomes and Farewells

The MeepCraft Staff welcomes @xT3Kx to the team we know and hope that his knowledge will help guide us to a better tomorrow! Brosef pic

Congratulations to @Niiicck on his promotion to Supermod!

We said a farewell to @Pmx728, @Alexxaaa, @Amunherkhepeshef , and @Hotep thank you for being apart of the wonderful journey we call staff!

We’d also like to take a moment not just to thank staff members who have recently left the team, but to all those who have given up time, talent, and energy to make the server what it is today. Things could never have possibly gotten this far without the foundation, and the continued building blocks which so many have had a part in. This extends to all who have contributed, in the past, those that currently work, and those that plan to in the future.

Get involved with the MeepTimes

With every release of the paper we will pick a cover photo and a (free) advertisement submitted by the community. The owner of each piece of content will receive 4,000 meebles and have their name featured in the article, below their content. Fill out the form here to submit content. Happy Meeping!

The next issue of The MeepTimes will be released 3 February 2017! See you then!
    This issue was created by: @Courtneyyy @Niiicck @CluelessKlutz

2. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

3. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Great ;-)

Also let me express my appreciation for considering the suggestion about including staff farewells in meeptimes. Very well implemented. Thanks!

4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Realising that I probably answered this wrong (I thought it meant how I found it as a server, not literally find the server on a website) I'll answer it again....

I found Meep just by browsing through servers with Parkour because when I first got Minecraft I was a huge fanatic of parkour. Then I joined Meep, played the parkour, loved it and decided to go further into the server by joining forums and joining a town, soon creating one.

5. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

You crazy? Meep has never died and it never will, not for a bit anyways.
    If you think the reset killed meep then idk, I found it rather nice to be honest given a new slate.

I see a smol me back in that picture there :)
    I'm also glad they accepted Ellies suggestion, it gives an importance to the recruiter staff.

KyloMeep, Darkblaye, qazini and 2 others like this.
  6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I"m filing a staff complaint for the innappropriate atrocity
    this is a kids server
    wowz

7. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Great stuff! I love new Meep :)