1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Server Downtime - 1/1/17

1. Klitch

Klitch

Howdy Meepers. We are aware of the current downtime and we are actively working with Fuzzlr and reggles44 to fix this problem. Hang tight, and I will edit this post once the server is back online!

Thank you all for your patience :)

EDIT: meep was deleted

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. Klitch

Klitch

I don't anyone here has ever said that Meepcraft runs their lives. Just because it may be someone's favorite passtime doesn't mean in the slightest that they don't have lives. For example, Meepcraft is one of my favorite passtimes, but I am a photo editor for yearbook, go to the gym, play music, and much more. Yet, despite the fact that I do all of these things regularly, I am still bored because the server is down.

Muunkee, Pmx728, metr0n0me and 6 others like this.
  3. Klitch

Klitch

Chill bro, people find a lot of safety and peace in Meepcraft. Who are you to judge, as you post on a forum for a minecraft server?

Muunkee, BooBear1227, Pmx728 and 5 others like this.
  4. BigDaddyJoseph

BigDaddyJoseph Celebrity Meeper

Hello all. Sad to see it not working tonight. Hope everyone having a wonderful start to new year.

5. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

6. Melynarra

Melynarra Popular Meeper

Good night Klitch and all.

Pmx728, TheOrangeGeek, Klitch and 2 others like this.
  7. Klitch

Klitch

Get some rest Mely.

cooey, Pmx728, 2leah2 and 2 others like this.
  8. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

Factor in home life and room for mental illness/disorders. If a child's parents let them play on a computer, and they don't let the kid go outside/hang out with specific friends/hang out with friends/etc, can you really make fun of them and say that they
    ?

When I was younger my mom was never home, so I was always inside on my PC. I didn't hang out with friends, but I found things that made me happy and feel safe, since being home with a sibling who's 14 at the age of 8-10 is pretty scary for some

9. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

To everyone saying you have nothing else to do than just sit and wait for this server to get back up, then you have absolutely no life... go outside and get some REAL friends.

10. xXAdotXx

xXAdotXx Bibliophile Extraordinaire

11. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

Who agrees that meep is blacklisted for a reason and that Mojang/Microsoft one of the most succesful companies in the world didn't make a mistake for blacklisting us.
    P.S join meep.in it is also meepcraft but another name
    Life if you agree