1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: You should try to be smart now

1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Smart people must start their post by addressing one another with a welcome, or such greeting. For example, 'Hello everyone.'

From their, you can build up your post with the main body information. As you stated, 'Lol' was your own piece of information. You also need to include any punctuation such as a full stop or an exclamation mark to make it a complete sentence. So far, your post would look like this:
    Now that you have built your introduction and your main information, you will want to close off your post with a farewell or goodbye, marking the end of the post. Also add a thank you, thanking the reader for reading your wonderful, informative post. For example, 'Thank you for reading, goodbye.'

This is what your finalised post will look like:

There you have it! Now you can try to be smart. :)

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Whew, finally got here. Sorry, someone misspelled their sign at a donut shop, which means grammar police are automatically drawn there.
    That is not proper grammar either!

SuperDyl, Muunkee, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  3. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

I, cannot tell if this is, sarcasm or, irony.

4. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

#logic