1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: President Trump

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

literally as long as its not hillary

fasehed, benster82, KyloMeep and 13 others like this.
  2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

are u crazy trump is not gonna win, jill is defo in lead
    [​IMG]

benster82, Pmx728, cooey and 10 others like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

:)

Trump is a pedophile oompa loompa.

Piper N, cooey, Jess_4Ds and 9 others like this.
  5. KlutchDecals

All Deinen does is let the media think for him and post lots of articles pushing his blind agenda.

So far I've seen nothing negative out of Trumps mouth since his victory. Its all been media saying "Well, He sounds good BUT!"
    Im pretty much over the topic to be honest with you. The guys got 4 years to prove himself to all of us.
    If you're more worried about which bathroom transgenders should use than creating jobs and fixing the eco, I guess just cry for the next 4 years. Dont know what else I can write here lol. So far his path is looking amazing.

6. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

rip america
    ur all dead huehuehue

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Probably support him more

8. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

The Republicans were also the progressive party at the time. Now the Democrats are the progressive party.

9. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Can confirm.

Source:

10. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Um, if you're Christian shouldn't you want to save every person you could? You do know that Jesus Christ was from the Middle East right? He was from modern day Palestine, a country that neighbors Syria. If Trump had it his way even Jesus Christ himself would technically be banned from this country just based upon where he was born. But I'm sure Jesus is rooting for Americans to turn down all the immigrants from his homeland because that's totally what he would do, right? Are you sure you're Christian??

Gotta say, I really like Christ, but gosh darn I don't really like his followers.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    SuperDyl, Cherrykit, Deinen and 6 others like this.
  11. HazTheMan99

HazTheMan99 Celebrity Meeper

you are all slamming Trump, but i didnt see Hillary Clinton help Kevin find the lobby
    [​IMG]

SuperDyl, Pmx728, FatIsNoob and 6 others like this.
  12. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I'm actually more worried about the potential of Trump being assassinated/impeached and us being left with Mike Pence than I am of a Trump presidency.

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Adrian, lfpnub, Pmx728 and 6 others like this.
  14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Oh I'll tell you right now that was me. I said those things.

Bringing this back to politics (Since we are in this debate thread), this is the issue with those on the left, since we've been discussing the right so much here. Instead of recognizing the situation as something they personally don't want to be in, they feel the need to police the behavior of others making sure people are nice to eachother.

I'm not a child, nor in Bluemarlin, and neither is the topic of this debate.

What else do you call it when someone continually speaks their opinion and nearly all of it is uninformed and factually wrong? What do you do when this is a sentiment held by 20% or more of the nation you live in? Are you suggesting we listen, smile, nod and move on our way? What do you think has enabled them to delve this deep into their brainwashing, us smiling, nodding, and then moving on our way.

This uninformed and outright dangerous worldview is something that should not be tolerated nor should the people to hold this backwards, irresponsible and uninformed worldview.

Exempt nobody forced you to come here and post your opinions without almost every posit of opinion lacking any verifiable factual information behind it. Nobody has forced you to dismiss almost every single post people make and rebuke it with your beliefs, also generally unverified. Nobody has forced you to reject facts and reason during this entire debate. My friend is a massive pro-trump guy. MASSIVE. He's DEEP into the conspiracy theories and we argue about three times a week for a few hours. By argue we begin yelling, cursing and getting upset. When it's all over we smile, shake hands and resume being friends and move on. I've called him way way worse and he's called me things unmentionable. But when it's over I don't dislike him as a person nor he me, we just have opposing ideologies, and he's insane.

Our ages have nothing to do with it, you're an adult partaking in an adult discussion about an adult topic. Nor has anyone been talking about what is right or wrong regarding political views and worldviews. There is such a thing as uninformed and buying into the propaganda that comes from Breitbart and Infowars is among generally being uninformed.

What do you think I was doing by linking article after article to you? Did you read and digest any of those articles or any single piece of factual information I've submitted here? What about when I began to post single posts of an individual lie? If I can show you Trump is a liar, then maybe we could begin to crack the brainwashing you have for this gentleman. If I can show you Trump lies about things so insignificant, like his inauguration crowd size, then what will he do when something significant happens?

But by being a Trump supporter and talking about it, you'll often find yourself in the minority, well, because you're actually in the minority. You'll always face more people in any discussion that are vehemently against your viewpoints, but if you've noticed I've stayed clear away from the gaslighting done by those on the left.

I haven't called you a racist or a sexist or a bigot of any kind and I insult Trump because it's shocking the level of infatuation his supporters have for him, taking to heart every knock against the man that they don't even know, but voted for. You have the inherent right to vote for anyone you want @Blue_marlin98 - Be proud of that as an American. You're not wrong for voting for him, but it's concerning the amount of just pure blind trust, even in face of mounting evidence Trump may be in serious trouble. But this thread wasn't who did everyone vote for any why, it was a debate regarding Trump and people's opinions of him. Debates are between opposing parties bringing up points in order to win the debate.

But how does someone debate with someone who has been fed his opinions on the world his entire life by his parents and conservative media? What do you do when they have an inherent bias against liberals (If you've noticed, I've tried to avoid smearing conservatives much, if at all, in this thread) and chalk up to points and rebukes as being a liberal, or being anti-trump? This is as disingenuous as outright lies and accomplishes much of the same thing.

And quite frankly, this isn't just about you having some worldview. This is about someone walking around in the world who believes courts should discriminate based on religion. This is someone wanting people to be imprisoned for disrespecting our flag, or police. This is someone in the world with the potential to begin wanting to force other people to behave in a way that fits their worldview.

This is a threat against us as a population or to my children having to grow up in a world with these types of people. I'm not afraid of Muslims terrorists, I'm afraid of far-right government trying to legislate a world where one is imprisoned or fined for lawful protests, or as blue stated, imprisoned for disrespecting our flag, cops, firemen, etc, or a world where my children are forced to pledge allegiance to a government from an age where they can't understand the implications of such a thing.

It's not about you @Blue_marlin98 - It's about there being a large enough group like you that are already working to crumble America from the inside. Look at the budget that is being proposed and the god-awful cuts to all those departments that serve a purpose in society! The white-washing of scientific information across almost all agencies in the government is another frightening thing.

The issue is that we have a group of people led by a fat orange oompa-loompa, who generally aren't that informed on the facts of the policies they are advocating for. Look at all the EPA regulations being just destroyed now, ya'll are ok with it, but it's going to end up destroying our planet and our entire human species. It's not that Trump people are wrong on every single aspect, they made good points and have pointed out broken systems, like immigration. It's just the solution is not the destruction of everything they dislike, the ways they are proposing to solve the issues are almost more frightening than the issue.

Quite frankly that ideology and the lack of education/information behind it is amounting to a quantifiable threat to my children and that's why it has to be opposed man. I get you have real concerns on society, but your ideology as is is not legitimate anymore in the 21st century. It needs to be forcefully pushed against every opportunity otherwise we normalize it, enable it and risk it growing even bigger.

(Look: Analysis | GOP lawmaker: The Bible says the unemployed ‘shall not eat’)

It's not just Trump, this behavior is staggeringly common in both houses of congress and it needs rooted out there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2017 ---
    Flynn and Nunes fallout grows ominous for Trump White House

I am interested in the story Flynn has to tell, according to his lawyer. (The lawyer works at the firm ran by Eric Holder too)

I'm curious on what crime Flynn is seeking immunity for.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Pmx728, qazini, Natsu and 5 others like this.
  15. KlutchDecals

Its impossible because electoral college candidates will not elect them. Plus is they couldn't even hit 5% of the vote THIS election, It will never happen.

16. KlutchDecals

Anyone else in this thread calls someone an idiot, moron, or any other name calling will be banned from viewing this thread. If youre not mature enough to not call people names, youre not mature enough to talk politics.

17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well, at least we now know we can go and grab women by their genitals, since the next President has bragged about doing so. If that is something that is not ok, then he obviously wouldn't have gotten elected.

18. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

All the way from the United Kingdom...
    Lolololololol

Pmx728, Jackl01, Wubb8t and 5 others like this.
  19. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

You all better vote Kanye for 2020, what a laughing stock.

riri30, Toostenheimer, cooey and 5 others like this.
  20. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Inflation is when money comes out of nothing. UBI does not come out of nothing. It comes from a value added tax so that companies like amazon and google can't get away with paying 0 in taxes. Try again

Natsu, LadyCassandra, Meznik and 4 others like this.