1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Continue here about guns.

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Starting this thread because I dont want to hijack the other one. Ill continue from the conversation about children getting guns.

Its really never a kids fault if their parents didnt teach them, or learn through maturity. Most kids think guns are toys because thats all they're introduced to. Toy guns, Nerf, Videogames, Ect. Its really sad.

I HATE this video because its extremely bias and anti-gun, but it does show a good example of firearms with kids and the "You cant teach the curiosity out of a child" ideology. Worth a watch even though its long.
    Video: What Young Kids Do With Guns When Parents Aren't Around

Active Participants were:
    @builderjunkie012
    @xT3Kx
    @CyborgZeroX
    @Courtneyyy
    @Deinen

Marshy_88, NotRyqn, SuperDyl and 8 others like this.
  2. KlutchDecals

Completely disagree haha. Let me explain why first.
    Registration leads to confiscation. (they've already started door to door confiscation btw) No one needs to know what guns I have. Theirs also no reason for this. Guns are so plentiful and all the ones out there wouldn't be registered. Anyone using one in a crime wouldn't register it, Nor would it matter until they use it in a crime. So realistically, that will do nothing to help prevent crime.
    The only time a gun currently needs to be registered is certain weapons. Full-auto machine guns, SBRs, suppressors, ect. You just regester those with the NFA.

We already have plenty of common sense regulation. Theirs really not much you can do with paper and history.

As far as the basic proficiency test. That I 100% agree with. I would LOVE to see this put into effect, but I think It needs to be cheap. All the gun courses I took after the academy was about $200-400 a pop. Theyre really not cheap at the moment, and you shouldn't need to pay that high of a price to defend yourself.

NotRyqn, SuperDyl, Klitch and 6 others like this.
  3. KlutchDecals

Dont come here acting like I need to follow your rules. Theirs quite a few people still arguing that guns not used for hunting arent needed when theirs in fact, a ton of fun things to do with them.

4. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I was taught at a very young age how to handle guns I was about 8 when my dad signed me up for a hunters safety course because my little brother was just born and living in a house with guns he taught me safety very early on. Blaming a child on accidents that happen in a home where the parents are negligent on protecting their weapons is ridiculous.

NotRyqn, SuperDyl, boombox123 and 4 others like this.
  5. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Canada heard it was nerf or nothing. They chose nothing

6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

How would a gun ban control the ghost guns being smuggled into America, they are bought on the streets and will continue to be after law changes. They don't care who they sell to whether that be the next school shooter or those who are banging, guns will still be purchasable for those who have ill intentions.

Gun law won't change anything, there will always be those being armed who intend to harm and those who collect them for a hobby.

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I think guns are alright. Should be common sense regulation preventing people with a violent criminal background, and mental illness issues from getting one. I think people who own them should have them registered, and be able to complete a basic proficiency test.

8. KlutchDecals

My numbers are from me working. I have a lot of experience on the topic.

9. KlutchDecals

The ignorance here is killing my soul.

An “assault rifle” is a rifle with a full auto option. Theirs no debate here. Im going to encourage you all to look up 2 firearms.
    Ar-15
    Ruger Mini-14

Both:
    .223 calibur
    Take the same magazine
    Semi auto (1 shot per trigger pull)
    Approximate size
    Customizeable
    Laws to aquire

Difference:
    Ones plastic, ones wood.

Now where do you see any ban on ARs doing anything other than making you feel better? Its a stupid option and its literal ignorance of firearms thats threatning this. Ive never seen someone who is KNOWLEDGEABLE about firearms on the side of banning. Why is this? Because its a safety blanket ban. Everyone truly knows it will do nothing but make people feel better for a little while.

If anyone here is knowledgeable about firearms and wants to ban. Please speak up. Dont claim to be, because you will be challenged by myself. (Avid collector, owner of 4 (self built) AR15s, 50+ firearms, certified glock armoror, firearms instructor.

Lets have the discussion.

P.s. if anyone is interested in learning more let me know.

10. KlutchDecals

FOr all those of you that are still ignorant to facts, Heres Keanu Reeves participating in a 3 gun tournament. a LOT of fun.

11. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

In Australia, yes guns are banned. But a lot of criminals still have them, you see it on the news all the time police found a big stash of weapons. I'd rather be able to protect myself and my home if needed, than be at the mercy of someone carrying a weapon with intent to use it.

12. KlutchDecals

So by your naive logic, You see everyone going around killing with guns?

1000% False. When was the last time you saw a criminal abide by the laws? If people want to kill, they will.
    Look at the boston bombers. They couldnt get guns so they went online and learned how to make a bomb. They then planted it in an area full of people. One kid did end up having a glock but guess what, It was stolen.

Wake up =]

13. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Here is the top 4 nations with most free speech and press
    [​IMG]
    All European countries.

America is ranked number 41 on that list.
    Source: 2016 World Press Freedom Index | Reporters Without Borders

You only see military in nations that are in a state of emergency, for example France.

14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

make killing illegal and it wont happen anymore
    make theft illegal and no one will do it
    owaitwedidthosethings

15. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Guns are stupid, but America is too far in to do anything about it now

16. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Kids shouldnt have a toy gun til theyre old enough to understand and respect an actual gun
    Stricter gun laws will do literally nothing to help shootings and killings other than make it harder for you to protect yourself [idek why this logic even makes sense to some people]
    I want a gun and am 100% gonna carry one whenever Im able to legally. Cause Id rather die on my feet than on my knees begging for frickin mercy

17. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

The best thing to do is teach your kids about guns, when they have no idea what to do with it can end very badly as we all seen in the news, I blame the parents for this.