1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Men hitting women.

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Gender is a non issue. If one hits you, then they are able to handle one back.

benster82, cooey, Cookies713 and 16 others like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Whoa grampa.

Women are not ignorant or mindless, if they make a decision to strike somebody, they deserve the reprocussions. Would you strike a 300 lbs 6'7 guy? If you did, would you not deserve his hamfist in your face?

3. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Right hand jab to the jaw

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I dont understand why this is eben a question
    Dont hit people unless you have too...regardless of who they are

cooey, Cherrykit, SirCallow and 8 others like this.
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Depends if they pack a punch, I use to have a missus that was a little violent but it was something I could take so I found no reason to lay a hand on her. Although my best mates past girlfriend was a psychopath, he told me a few occasions when she went at him with a weapon and if that was me in that scenario it would have been left right goodnight. I believe if a woman hits a man she better be ready to take a hit back but it just comes down to your self control and situation to defend yourself. But a man should never be the first to hit a woman or anyone if it is not a threatening situation. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from anyone, gender has nothing to do with it but if a man is committing domestic abuse he better enjoy prison. :mooning:

cooey, Hyori, Cherrykit and 7 others like this.
  6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

There is a massive difference in hitting someone back because they hit you and hitting someone because you're angry they did something wrong. Domestic violence is a sensitive subject and chances are women will use it against you. But if you as a female have the guts to punch a man you better be man enough to take it right back.

Blue_Marlin, cooey, Cherrykit and 7 others like this.
  7. Supreme_Overlord

Supreme_Overlord Popular Meeper

Just because... she's a woman?

I can only think of two ways to interpret your argument: 1. Women are deity-like beings that can do whatever they want, while men are so inferior that they don't have the right to protect themselves if a woman attacks/abuses them. 2. Women are helpless, inferior beings that pose no threat to men. I assume that you're going for the former of these, as you're hopefully aware that there are plenty of cases where a woman is stronger than a man. So, assuming that you're going for the former, can you explain why you think that's a good stance? How is that any different from someone claiming that men are superior to women and that they therefore deserve special treatment?

funkyrainbows, cooey, fasehed and 5 others like this.
  8. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I'll hit on ur mom

9. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

To answer everyone, Its not about thinking about it for me. Its how I was raised. Thats it.

If shes a prize fighter, she isnt in my weight class.
    If Im mugged by a woman, Ill shoot her.
    If shes holding me at gunpoint, Ill shoot her.
    If its my wife, I did something to deserve it.
    If its domestic or a woman strikes me, I take it like a man and suck it up lol. Hitting her back isnt going to do anything.

Take a lesson here. Hitting someone back doesnt usually do anything unless its in defense to get out of the situation.
    If you have to do something to get out of a life or death situation, do what ya gotta do. Perks of carrying a gun is not many people want to fistfight.

10. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

putting on your mums new l0ok skirt doesn't count as a kilt

11. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

hey wtf man i'm Scottish and take offence to that...

12. Supreme_Overlord

That doesn't justify raising women up to an infallible level (that doesn't justify any stance, for that matter). There's nothing different from your argument and somebody saying that, "Viewing men as superior to women and supporting them having ownership of women is not about thinking about it for me. It's just how I was raised. That's it." Furthermore, a Muslim terrorist could use the same logic and say, "Killing Americans in terrorist attacks is not about thinking about it for me. It's just how I was raised. That's it." If someone is raised with a harmful belief, that might make the belief more understandable or forgivable, but it doesn't justify it or make it correct.
    So.. If a woman is attacking you, it's wrong to hit her (which is something that might hurt her a bit, probably at most knocking her unconscious), but it's okay to shoot her (which is something that can be likely to end her life)?
    First of all, I don't think that anybody "deserves" to be hit by their significant other for a mistake. Second of all, you can't apply your relationship to that of others. Even if you want to claim that you might deserve to be hit in your relationship, that does not mean that you can claim that situations are the same for others. There are plenty of cases where men are literally abused by their girlfriends/wives (well, I'd regard anyone who hits their significant other to be "abusing them," but there are plenty of cases where men are completely beaten, not just slapped).
    So, if a very strong woman is dating a very weak man, he should just "suck it up" if she beats him, but it's wrong for him to just defend himself by hitting her back?
    That might be true, but assuming that it is, you should be advocating for not hitting anybody back, not specifically refraining from hitting women back

13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This seems kind of ridiculous depending on situation
    If it's domestic.... sure I guess they have time to get out? But so do men, how is that different?
    If a girl is mugging you are you just gonna let that happen cause she's a girl? If she's holding someone at gunpoint ad you just gonna stand there and/or walk away?
    Why should women be given more freedom from defense and being hurt than men?

cooey, KyloMeep, Splendy and 2 others like this.
  14. Supreme_Overlord

I'm a proponent of the idea that nobody should be going around hitting others, but regardless, how bad hitting another person is should be decided by how much damage is done, not by the sexes of the people. On average, men are biologically stronger than women, so sure, it would be accurate to say that it's generally worse for a man to hit a woman; however, if a woman is clearly stronger than a man and she hits this man, she is doing something worse than this man would be doing if he hit her. Furthermore, regardless of strength, anybody and everybody should be able to defend themselves if they are hit first (however, it should be noted that one should only do what's needed for defense).
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 17, 2016 ---
    Unless it is a threatening situation (depending on what counts as "threatening"), I don't think that anybody should be the first to hit anybody.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2016 ---
    It depends a lot on the situation, I'd say. Unfortunately, in some cases of domestic violence, the 'hits' are actual beatings, not just a slap, in which case, it's unlikely that the beater is going to just let the victim walk away before they're done. So, in cases where someone is getting beaten, fighting back seems like it would be a better option than walking away. On the other hand, in less severe situations, where the 'hits' are just slaps or punches that occur in a moment of anger, then it might be smarter to just walk away (depending on the situation, of course). Regardless, if somebody hits you (assuming that they'll actually hurting you and you feel threatened, in order to not count situations where, for instance, a young kid hits an adult), I'd say that you're always justified hitting them back; however, whether or not it's smart to do so does depend on the situation.

Cherrykit, fasehed, Splendy and 2 others like this.
  15. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

If someone punched you dead in the face you're just going to calmly walk away?

cooey, Cherrykit, Ranger0203 and 2 others like this.
  16. 00000

00000 Guest

Low quality post, you not only generalize women by saying that they are all weak and men should inherently not defend themselves or they are wussies in your mind. Very unhealthy view on the world indeed.

This is probably the one issue where I don't agree with the conservative side, gender making an effect is outdated. If someone hits another person, they have no inherent protection due to gender, and it is ridiculous to say that they do. Anyone who truly wants gender equality will agree with that, as it is gender-neutral.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2016 ---
    oh no but lol he was just kidding XD

>I made a point that was rightfully picked apart, but I was kidding so it's alright eh guys