1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Let's Play Skywars!

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

slider.png

Skywars is a new PvP game on MeepCraft where each player starts off on a separate island. You will either be matched up into teams or put against other players in a free-for-all map. The last person remaining in the arena is the winner!

When you join the game, you will be placed on one of the six unique maps created by @Draqq and @DeerlandingXD from our Architectural Team. They spent a lot of time ensuring that each map would provide a fun and balanced Skywars experience!

To play Skywars, login to meepcraft.com and type /warp skywars. You will be brought to the Skywars lobby. Walk up to the queue pad or type /sw kit to select a kit of items that you can use in the game to battle other players!

There are 15 different kits to choose from:
    • Bowman
    • Whacker
    • Potions
    • Blaster
    • Armorer
    • Chickenman
    • Miner
    • Wizard
    • Hunter
    • Pyro
    • Snowman
    • Dragon
    • Cupid
    • Troll
    • Meep
    You can win 100 Meebles from defeating an opponent and 1,000 Meebles from winning the game. Have fun and good luck playing Skywars!

Meznik, TimothyJH, Niiicck and 12 others like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Shortly after, @Courtneyyy - My own teammate, pushed me to my death. :(

mcjack454, Zoe89, BooBear1227 and 9 others like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Played my first game just earlier on, it was so fun! Man it's great to have Skywars here. Yet again, worth the wait. Thanks y'all!!!!! :D :D :D

mcjack454, Niiicck, KyloMeep and 4 others like this.