1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Meepcraft

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

What makes this time different, compared to the last 50 times this has been said in the past?

Co-Owners often muddy the waters, and from past experience can produce horrific results, as to making any improvement at all.

How would this server get Mojang to allow this, which they currently have disallowed. We need Mojang's support and permission to be EULA compliant at all, and not being compliant is a sure way to be shut down.

It is not a donation, as said by Fuzzlr himself before. Calling it a donation removes all responsibility the server has to it's players (customers). It's a purchase, and even though MeepCraft is not to blame for the sudden shift in donor perks, it still has a responsibility to make good on the ranks it has sold, which it is attempting to do now.

- I understand your concern, but I've seen this server in far worse shape and it's rebounded splendedly. All business' go through high points and low points. I'd like to show you a game called Achaea - I played this game when I was a child, it's using technology that has been used for gaming for 20 years now. It still gets a healthy amount of players - If text based telnet games are still around and kicking, a unique enough Minecraft server can certainly do it.

Zoe89, Toostenheimer, Pmx728 and 7 others like this.
  2. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Minecraft is dying, so is MeepCraft. Accept it already and you'll feel so much better. If the community wasn't garbage, I'm sure Meep could actually keep players.

SX1, Pmx728, Kazarkas and 1 other person like this.