1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Meep's Old Spawn As A New Airship Location

1. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

For those who have played meep long enough, you might have seen meeps old spawn. If not it was a little like a castle. Then it got reset a few months ago. If it could bae added as a new /warp Airship location like Titan's Layer, Which Town, Caebae Island, etc. All that really is needed is that you add chests (and possibly remove/block off some parts of the) with loot which at most can take and hour, barely time and effort compared to creating a new map, plus we will no longer miss the old spawn. I hope you accept this and fell as I do about this. In no way do i mean to replace anything, I want to add.

Thank You For Considering :)
    -AdrianBFaust

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. 00000

00000 Guest

that's not old spawn at all

They're not bringing back any spawns period, but I heard they're remaking the 2013 one.

3. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I think this would definitely give the players something fun to do. It would have crazy nostalgia and I don't think anyone would be against it. It might take work to do however.