1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Donate for Mystery box!

1. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Since getting donations to the server is now one of the primary issues I would like to introduce an item that can be donated for called the mystery box.
    (MeepMystery box)
    What this is, is a box that you would buy from the donator shop ($5 for 1, $12 for 3, etc). You could buy this box and it would appear is an item in game that you could right click to open and recieve the item/items inside.

What he box would/could include. An assortment of common uncommon rare pets that could be given a rarity depending on pet. Admin heads could be included as a rare prize. Pet additions such as "pet saddles" pet /effects and anything you can think to equip them with. That's all of the ideas I could think of for now it I'm sure if staff decide to add this they could think of more/better rewards. I'm sure you could add more custom items to the box such as the ones that were added to the warp shop or different.

What needs to be done before. First you need to remove the current scam pet plugin we have and replace it with a new one designed for he mystery box.

Last edited: May 24, 2016