1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The MeepCraft Times #10

1. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

#10 The MeepCraft Times ​
    May 13th, 2016​

[​IMG]
    “Sunrise in spawn” ®@speedylemonade 2016

New Additions

EULA Changes
    Yes, it’s true. All perks that made MeepCraft pay-to-win have been removed per request of Mojang. New cosmetic perks will be implemented to replace this, including custom furnature and ice capsules! We’re excited for the new changes and we hope that you guys are too. We are a Meep family and these changes will not get in the way of our community bond! Meep on!

/fix for all (temporary)
    When we removed /fix, all of your old /fix’d items were quite literally stripped down to one bar of health. For one week as of yesterday 12 May 2016, we are implementing /fix so you can repair those tools again, and not worry about them being destroyed later. ( more info )

/box
    The Box of Perks feature allows you to visualize all of your rank upgrades. Rank updates will be added to the /box. ( more info )

Community Events

Win 2k!
    Are you a creative town-namer? Well here is your chance to show off your knowledge for 2,000 meebles! ( more info )

Guess the Player Count
    Are you good with statistics and trends? Or are you just a naturally lucky guesser? Well my friend, here is a fun game that you can play in game! You can guess the player count of Meepers online (ingame) for a sum of money! ( more info )

Recently Accepted Suggestions

Spawners for all
    Thanks to the EULA, everyone can own/mine/sell spawners now! Have fun making those mega-grinders and mega-farms! ( more info )

Remove /feed
    Ring ring farmers! Time to open up those shops again because /feed is disabled per request of the players/EULA! Moo! ( more info )

Bug Squasher

/tr in Infected
    Want to play the blood-boiling game of infected but don’t want to leave your shop to slowly wilt away to the economic competition? Have no fear! /tr has been fixed so that you can use it in /warp infected! ( /warp infected + /tr )

Humans of MeepCraft
    A new segment of the MeepCraft Times, including candids of three players, and one special player who is asked some familiar interview questions! This week we found @FillylandingXD , @NickxGold , and @fmasroor ! Check the link here for the pictures: ( Humans Of MeepCraft )

[​IMG]
    “XChaosZeroX’s True Form” ® @junelawnchaired

@XChaosZeroX

“Be true to who you are, accept your mistakes, embrace your success, keep your head up you can accomplish anything if you truly believe in it” ( gallery )

What can you bring to the staff team as a helper?
    “Well.. I am a leader”

If you could identify as a spirit animal what would it be?
    "Enderdragon"

As a man of very few words, what is your favourite word?
    “Meep”

Welcome to the Team!

A warm welcome to the MeepCraft Staff team: @Dawn , @Lady_Hestia and @Muunnkee - Alexia ! We hope you have a fun time helping your fellow Meepers!

Get Involved with The MeepCraft Times!
    With every release of the paper we will pick a cover photo submitted by the community. The owner of the selected photo will be awarded 25,000 meebles and be featured on the front page of the paper. Start a forum conversation with @junelawnchaired to enter a picture. It MUST be on meep and no chat lines. Additionally if a submitted picture is repurposed elsewhere in the paper, you will be awarded 5,000 meebles.

The next issue of The MeepCraft Times will be released May 27th! See you then!

This issue was created by: @adlovesdogs , @junelawnchaired, @Klitch , @Miku , and @CaptainCluckers

2. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

This whole meepcraft times thing is nice,
    I like it

Nice work.

3. Lemoh

Lemoh Popular Meeper

Nice.

I thought adlovesdogs was making the 10th MeepCraft Times so I sent him this:

[​IMG]