1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: I am back. Hello I am Paincakexx

1. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Hello everyone ;) A lot of you might have noticed that i was inactive for the last month. I was on a couple times but i haven't been on a lot. The main reason is that i have been getting ready for my finals that is in one month. So I have decided that it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself for all the new players, and for you old players you might learn something new about me :D

Hello everyone, my name is paincakexx or as my friends call me (IRL) Øyvind. I am a 19 year old kid from Norway that loves to work with people to reach a set goal, that is why i am part of the student council. During most of my spare time I work on meep as a Super-Mod, go out with my friends and play other games. Most people might know me as the crazy person on teamspeak, I love teamspeak and i am finally able to join the teamspeak again.

Well that was a little bit about me.

Hope everyone has a nice day ;)

Paincakexx1997