1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Economy values.

1. MiniArch_

MiniArch_ Popular Meeper

Hello everyone!

So here is another idea I have. Like my other idea, this idea is not complete and I havent quite thought through everything. but.....here it is.

When I first joined meep, gold had a value that increased and decreased depending on how much was being bought/sold. This was something I really enjoyed because it really made me feel like I was on an economy server. So what I would like to suggest, is that we bring this back to meep. Not only just to gold, but to other materials if not all materials. The more you buy it, the more its worth, the more you sell it, the less its worth. Now tbh, this is an ez thing to do in the /warp shop and all. but I'm really not sure how this will affect /vshop and its shoppers. If you guys see any holes or problems in my idea please please share them!

I have had ideas in my head for a while now and I'm just now finding the suggestion area;p lol.

Thanks!