1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: An Intro! (of sorts)

1. CaptainCheesy

CaptainCheesy Popular Meeper

Well hello there! I am CaptainCheesy, as you may already know. Today I'm introducing myself. I do suppose however that this may be a reintroduction, as I used to play on MeepCraft NUMEROUS months ago, and just recently logged on. I don't know.

Anyways, hello! I'm CaptainCheesy, just another humble player among all of you. Most people would want to call me Cheesy, or CaptainCheesy, or some other weird variation, but I'd mostly prefer Captain. However, from my short time back on the server, I've noticed there are a few other "Captains," if you will. Please try to identify which captain you're speaking to so it makes it easier on us!

My adventures across Minecraft have been big and wide, and even small and homegrown. I've been to many different servers, from RP to Economy, Towny to Factions, and way more. I've even owned my own servers before. Really great stuff. I'm superb at economy stuff, so this is where I stay.

One day, I hope to bring in Cheese Co. Supply, which is a company I've managed to create and develop among the economy servers I join. It's a pretty serious thing, nothing for which I'll be explaining now, or ever telling anyone about. Guess you're gonna have to wait for it to open! However I am looking for partners to help me start out, so send me a message whenever I'm in game or just whenever on the forums!

Aside from that, I'm a chill guy. I'm usually quiet in chat when I'm new, but I'll eventually open up and you guys will see me all over the place.

Anyways, I got to get back to building! I look forward to seeing all the cool cats in this community! Keep it hot, Captain out!

KyloMeep, SX1, LadyCassandra and 2 others like this.