1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: /Warp shop: Price/Layout Update!

1. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

We are pleased to announce that the /warp shop has been updated with new prices!

The lay out of the shops were also updated! The updated prices came from Fuzzlr himself, The shop was updated and fixed up by CooleysWorld and XChaosZeroX. The reason behind this update was to make room for the new items in 1.9.

Reminder: Just because Supremes get sheep spawner. The rules regarding /spawner stay the same.

[​IMG]

Citizen Shop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VIP Shop
    [​IMG]

Premium Shop
    [​IMG]

Exclusive Shop
    [​IMG]

Elite Shop
    [​IMG]

Supreme Shop
    [​IMG]

Ultimate Shop
    [​IMG]

2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

I'm not sure I like the addition of silverfish and witch spawners. Many people enjoyed hunting for silverfish spawners after wild resets, as they were one of the few unique items in the game. Witch spawners are going to tank glowstone prices (1/8 chance of dropping upon death) further ruining the economy. I don't mean to be so negative, and I do appreciate the work you guys put in, but I think this addition can have unintended consequences.

SX1, cooey, HazTheMan99 and 6 others like this.