1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Insight into the true me

1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

i meep

Toostenheimer, Hyori, Niiicck and 4 others like this.
  2. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

i eat

Qaws, Toostenheimer, Hyori and 4 others like this.
  3. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Hi guys! It's Dawn! And there are some.people who want to ask me what am I like and what are my hobbies and such so I'll start from the beginning

I was born in 2001 in Owasso Oklahoma. But due to job shortage my dad got a job with British airways so I had to move to Liverpool which is why I consider it my birth home. (Hence the accent @Kling)
    I don't really use it as much, it's a little embarrassing tbh. Because around my irl friends I use my Missouri style Midwest. But recently people are telling me to be myself so poor! I'm using my accent.

Anyways, Liverpool was really cool. I went to London lots as a kid and I really miss it. Britain was sweet. But I moved back to America in 2006.

Starting school was so hard I'm not going to lie. I was tortured at school. People called mr names like gay and such and I didn't really know what that meant. I thought it was happy because I was English so I said sure. But I got bullied and such. But school definitely got better when I learned about band. I saw a sign on the door that said "band auditions". Little 10 year old me was like " WOAH!" I then decided to audition for flute and ended up being really really good at it. I took home 2 all state prizes as well as being an all district member for juniors for 4 consecutive years.

Last year however, I found an instrument that was meant for me. Oboe. It's a double Reed and it looks like a clarinet. Anyways I love it.

I'm a member of a thing that we call NHS (national honor society) and we do service and stuff and that's pretty fun :). I also do really advanced classes. I'm 1 of 2 kids who is 2 years ahead of my freshman class taking well. Physics and alg 2(continued).

My family is amazing as well my brother Ben is 17 and is always cracking jokes and making me laugh. My dad is serious and impatient but he's really funny if you get to know him. My mom is the best though. She and I talk about everything.
    Drama is amazing too! I was kurt in the sound of music and it was awesome! I've been in several plays and loved it! The stage is my home.
    Meep life.

I found it during the summer 2 years ago. I really didn't know what it was though. @lfpnub was my first town leader and I was comayor for a while. I left meep for a while out of "rage" because little old me was stupid.

I rejoined around Christmas last year. Being greeted by a @_Peridonyx_ and @Fortemizuki . they were amazing and made me thoroughly believe meep had changed. They are currently my meep bffs. However when I rejoined I made my first pwarp of course. Coffee. With lots of help from @silverkid01 @~Peper~ @QueenTiitan @BluChuPikaBoo and @CrazyCatLady . I made it and it was awesome. They were some of my first meep gang friends. <3 you guys. Anyways rip coffee as it was exploded into more pieces then I can say.

As of recent I've gotton on teamspeak a lot and gotton to know you guys a lot. You are truly the best server ever. There's no way I'm leaving. I love you guys so much and I'm glad to know ya!

Neat-o! (@junelawnchaired)

That's basically my life. I told my story. What's yours?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Peero, fasehed, KaiUsesThis and 4 others like this.
  4. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

I was born on April 20th of 1969. My life wasn't easy living in the city. My parents made me go around sell dank memes in order to make ends meet. That's when I meet my best friend, Calvin. However, he made fun of a kid tand His 3 friends Had mad3 fun of him. Anyway now a days I live on a farm, playing meep 24/7, drinking mountain dew, listening to emo rock bands and chugging mountain dew while complaining on reddit about why men are losing their dominance in life. Idk, I just felt inspired by this thread.

Enron, metr0n0me, Tasmiki and 3 others like this.
  5. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

i sleep

Toostenheimer, fasehed, Hyori and 3 others like this.
  6. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I will edit my 10-page story about my life here in a second.

Trexy, Epicdude141, fasehed and 3 others like this.
  7. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

i breathe