1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: DON'T 1.9 meep

1. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

How about you chill. The dude literally said "I think many people can agree with me that 1.9 pvp is horrid, I really hope meep doesn't update to it." He didn't demand that we don't update to 1.9. He just said that he doesn't want to update to 1.9 pvp. Why is he not allowed to discuss IN THE PVP FORUM whether or not he likes 1.9 pvp? Even if he did say he didn't want to update to 1.9 at all, he's entitled to his opinion. He knows it's not his call whether or not meep updates, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't put in his two cents in the appropriate forum.

SuperDyl, fasehed, KyloMeep and 11 others like this.
  2. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

For the zillionth time we can have 1.9 without the 1.9 pvp features. The end.

3. Enron

Enron Celebrity Meeper

Honestly if you spend that much of your life learning how to spam click you probably don't have any opinions worth listening to
    Nice selfie

4. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

http://meepcraft.com/threads/what-to-change-in-1-9-release.57664/
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2016 ---
    1. Butterfly clicking is technically illegal as it uses another button and acts as a double click.
    2. You don't even need to jitter to be good at pvp. (I get like , 5-6 cps, which is what a normal person usually gets)
    3. Rods don't even work to hit players on 1.9
    4. Stone axes only do more damage if they're timed right.

I've tried 1.9 pvp and I actually enjoyed it as long as a few tweaks were made, like in the thread above

It isn't microsoft trying to cater to a younger audience, it's mostly to even the playing field between good players and bad players. I see what they're trying to do with the click speed, it's a smart idea in essence except the way they did it sucked. It's too slow, honestly I wouldn't mind a click timer if it was 7 or below because that's humanly possible without jittering

5. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

That actually sounds pretty cool tbh. If a player is almost dead and are running away from you, you should be able to "reel them in" and be able to finish them off. It's stupid chasing after the same person who is almost dead for 5 mins.

+1 for fishing rod. Gj Microsoft, you did something right.

6. SuperVladimir

SuperVladimir Popular Meeper

idk i think servers can change the cooldown and dmg

btw minecraft is full of 7 year olds

7. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

This thread is over a year old, check the little date thingies next to the Report button.

cooey, iKitten, Qaztar and 2 others like this.
  8. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

OH NO! You actually have to do something besides * click click click click click 1 2 3 4 5 click click click click click? You mean Minecraft actually made pvp something you have to think about to be good at besides having a fast clicking mouse and good internet? :O That's just horrible, I can't possibly imagine what you're going to do now....
    [​IMG]

9. DV___VS___H

DV___VS___H Celebrity Meeper

30 minutes is nothing compared to my 8 hour routine!

SuperDyl, metr0n0me, Lemoh and 2 others like this.
  10. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

There's a plugin called "OldPVP" that just reverts all combat to 1.8 lol

11. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

I disagree :/ but I agree with your point. PvP at the moment is not just click speed, and ping. If any of you play actual PvP servers and not a towny based server like MeepCraft, then you would know.

12. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

I have tried the new PVP. It requires far more skill and precision than the old PVP. Although there was already a lot of skill in the old PVP, it was visually terrible. From the eyes of other people, those who may get the game, the old PVP is just a bunch of spam clicking. And people shooting fishing rods at each other. Sorry, what? That makes a lot of sense. What I've seen now that I've played a couple of years is that it is a lot more than spam clicking and aiming. But now, it is more difficult, requires better timing, and is a lot more pleasing to kill someone. It is simply because you don't like change that you don't like this. The shield requires lots of skill as well, and is a feature that requires a good amount of skill to use well. The fact that the axe does more damage than the sword is for a reason, it's because the axe cooldown speed is far longer, requiring even MORE skill to wield, because you have to land every hit to be effective.
    All in all, combat is far more strategy based, and in my opinion is better.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2016 ---
    You practice 30 minutes a day on Minecraft PVPing? Holy crap dude, that's not healthy.

13. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

again the selfish pvp Jerks that only think about 1 thing... Minecraft is made for MORE then just pvp... and if you Really want to be able to spam click... just get a plugin like this or have a developer look into something that just removes the attack speed limit.. (I recall that even being possible in just normal vanilla minecraft) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/better-combat.19439/
    as for updating to 1.9: That is NOT YOUR CALL TO MAKE!! ACCEPT THAT ALREADY!!

14. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

Soo...just because of PVP they should not add 1.9? What about all other features 1.9 has? You wanna make sure some people don't get to use them in Meep? I would love to use Elytra, and many other new stuff, and maybe other people would as well. Some people don't pvp, some do it time by time and some simply don't care.
    Maybe 1.9 can be done without pvp changes? I'm not really sure how that would turn out...