1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Way of removing money from economy?

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I had an idea long ago, where the community could contribute to a giant fund, once this fund is 100%; some big project is completed.

New arena? Costs 100,000,000 meebles, for example.

Etc etc etc

Jiltism, Cherrykit, cooey and 8 others like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I think the best motivation for a rank seller is continuous additions and development to the towny server, given as most perks are towny, not mini-game, based.

KaiUsesThis, Cherrykit, cooey and 4 others like this.
  3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

News Flash: It doesn't matter. The size of the economy is irrelevant, the price of wheat/iron/diamond has been constant for 3 years.

What does matter is finding a way to turn more citizens into VIPS as that simple transition represents over 70% OF THE SERVERS INCOME.
    We should be making it easier for citizens to make tons of money, as well as giving high level rank sellers an incentive to sell tons of vip ranks. On top of that, we should be listening to the concerns of educated citizens, bolstering the perks that come with VIP, and switching away from the completely unintelligible spawn we currently have. (I do like the tutorial though)

ps.. A retrofit of the /warp shop to include many currently unobtainable items/spawners would erase millions in a day and over the long term, and not just from my pocket.