1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The MeepCraft Times #06

1. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

#06 The MeepCraft Times
    March 18th, 2016​
    [​IMG]
    "A Night in the Town” © @speedylemonade

Welcome to The MeepCraft Times, the twice-monthly update to keep the community in the loop with what’s new, behind the scenes, and in the works. This will be published every other Friday.

New Additions

Revival of the MeepCraft Youtube
    New video content made by our very own media team! Check it out!

Server Events

MeepCraft AMA #2
    Where @KlutchDecals answers your questions about general Meep-things! ( discussion thread )

MeepBeans 2.0
    14 March @Fuzzlr dropped some new, rare and splendid MeepBeans in /warp spawn! It was truly extravagant! ( Imgur gallery )

Community Events

MeepCraft Favourites Awards
    Congratulations to @junelawnchaired @Deljikho and @2leah2 for winning over Meepers’ hearts everywhere! ( more info )

PVP Dream Giveaway
    Congratulations to @Bloopers for winning a “dreamy” new PVP god set and more! Fight on! ( more info )

Cooleys’ 10 Citizen-VIP Upgrades
    Thanks @Cooleysworld to generously giving VIP to: @kwagscraft , @Powerpixel , DForte87, @Greeeenarrow , @sleeper199 , @OMGds , @InfernoJack , @Midnight_Galaxy , @JBock006 , and @YOranGameWizard ! Have fun! ( more info )

Recently Accepted Suggestions

Towny Top
    Be able to see the top towns in Alpha or Beta! ( trello card )

AFK Alerts
    When you /msg someone, it will send you a message telling you that they are AFK if they are AFK. ( trello card )

Special Player Interview: JabbaTheButt (@jakeofsatefarm )

[​IMG]
    "A wild Jabba appears!" © @junelawnchaired 2016
    What is your favorite thing about Meepcraft?
    “Probably the players because they’re actually pretty nice”

When you grow up, what job do you want to have?
    “Mainly I want to be a graphics designer or a computer engineer. Anything technology related.”

What is the thing that is most valuable to you?
    “Probably time because there’s not that much of it. I feel that if time travel was possible it would be nice. I would go into the future, get some really nice guns, and then go into the past so I can hunt dinosaurs.”

What is your favourite MineCraft sound?
    "Ghast. That’s one creepy cat.”

What is your favourite dessert?
    "My favorite dessert is cheesecake, and my favorite food is either pizza or macaroni. I like pineapple pizza."

What is the square root of 509/3?
    "I have no idea." (answer: 7.520; thanks @Summers)

Welcome to the Team!
    Congratulations to @_Peridonyx_ and @Fortemizuki for being accepted as helpers! We’re excited to see what you two terrific Meepers will bring to the team!

Get Involved with The MeepCraft Times
    With every release of the paper we will pick a cover photo submitted by the community. The owner of the selected photo will be awarded 25,000 meebles and be featured on the front page of the paper. Start a forum conversation with @junelawnchaired enter a picture. It MUST be on meep and no chat lines. Additionally if a submitted picture is repurposed elsewhere in the paper, you will be awarded 5,000 meebles.

The next issue of The MeepCraft Times will be released April 1st! See you then!
    This issue was created by: @junelawnchaired ,@adlovesdogs , @Versus , @Klitcher , @Miku & @BluChuPikaBoo

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2016
  2. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

maybe best meeptimes yet?

3. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Breaking news: the server is resetting
    ha jk april fools
    @KlutchDecals