1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Meepcraft rank savings account

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Or you could just either
    A. not spend your money
    B. Turn your money into something like gold blocks and stick it in a chest or on your plot.

(if you mean IRL money, refer to A.)

zsuzsu1, cooey, GroovyGrevous and 7 others like this.
  2. LordGalaxy

LordGalaxy Popular Meeper

That's called a bank account! -1 no need to replicate banks. or even paypal, send the money there and once you have enough then buy the rank.

Also suggest if this gets accepted that the ranks cost 25% more for those paying in installments for wasting the dev's time to implement this.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    zsuzsu1, Muunkee, lordusan and 6 others like this.
  3. Inkfy

Inkfy Celebrity Meeper

Meepcraft should have some type of thing where you can have a savings account and very so often you can put little by little bits of money in the account. You can do this to save up money to buy the rank, so you do not have to pay it all at once. This could benefit people by helping people save their money up if they are a person who seems to spend all their money when they get it, also if people do not want to spend all that much at once, or people who have jobs and they only want to put some in every time they get a paycheck. thank you, Mia
    -credits to blendycat

4. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

This is a terrible idea. What happens when people put in a dollar or two and then decide 'well shoot I don't like this server, time to get my money back'. And then they chargeback. Or is the idea to let meep forums become a bank for irresponsible kids lmao

SX1, metr0n0me, Deinen and 4 others like this.
  5. Muunkee

Stick it in a bank.
    Stick it in a paypal account.
    Exercise self-control and willpower. It's not a difficult thing. We have way more important stuff we can be working on.

cooey, CrazyYoungBro, Qaws and 4 others like this.
  6. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

This is just excessive.

Save your damn money if you want a rank, its not that hard, and if you can't, I don't see how that is in anyway anyone's fault besides your own. This would just be a waste of resources.

cooey, Cherrykit, SX1 and 3 others like this.
  7. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

I'd be highly surprised if they didn't

metr0n0me, cooey, Trexy and 2 others like this.
  8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

The only way this would work is if you could buy "tokens" that immediately go into your own property, and you own responsibility for. One catastrophic issue would ensure this server to shut down, and incur lengthy legal issues, should anything happen to the "bank".

It's unwise to take on that much capital.

9. Muunkee

Paypal is ridiculously easy.