1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Add dates when you perm-ban someone

1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

I see ban appeals where the person claims to have been banned for 2-3 years and then it turns out to only be 1 year or less. This probably isn't a huge suggestion, but I feel like it would be a lot easier on the player to know when they were banned if the staff member includes the date when you get banned. I think this should be on perm bans only just because if you get temp-banned you don't need to know the day of you banned if you're gonna be unbanned anyway. So just have the staff do /ban VKL_ReWinDzz too legit 2/4/16. I understand that the staff can check for the day you were banned (maybe) but it'd be a whole lot less work for the staff if the person put the date they were banned on the ban appeal instead of the staff having to go look for it.

this may be kinda dumb but it's 8AM and I'm bored so I just wanted to make this thread

2. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

I could only see this beneficial to you VKL, since your ass doesn't know how to stay unbanned in the first place.

cooey, iMelXP, fasehed and 6 others like this.
  3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

+1
    adding 8 characters max to a ban is not that bad, and honestly seems like a good idea. You can see when you were banned, although players might not understand the date... Staff already see ban dates, but it would be nice for players to get to see them. Are those 3 seconds to add a date too much to ask?

4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper