1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Meepcraft Bank Accounts

1. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

So how is this different from one's balance?

Your only argument here is "saving money if you go poor from dicing". How is a different "account" going to save me from that? If someone has a bad habbit of dicing, he will use the money no matter where they are.

KyloMeep, Jalapenos, Aarett and 9 others like this.
  2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

is that not the purpose of a balance? and to address the begging issue, just ignore it or report it to a mod and they will tell the person to stop.

If you don't want to lose all of your money dicing, know your limit and don't dice it all like an idiot lmao.

Using it as your own personal town bank basically what you said, is pointless because it sounds like how someone would use their /bal if they're a resident in a town and nothing more or less.

SX1, cooey, CrazyYoungBro and 3 others like this.
  3. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Say a newer player made a 'bank account' and put all their money in it, leaving no money in their /bal. The next day, when they had to pay tax, would they be kicked? Would the tax be withdrawn from their account? If so, which account would it be withdrawn from if they had multiple accounts?

Also, say 'Player123' had a bank account with 100k in it, and they had another 100k in their /bal. If I did /bal Player123 would it show 100k or 200k? If it showed 100k, I would be mis-led as to how much money the player had, if it showed 200k then it would completely ruin your point about it preventing gambling losses, as Player123 could just see that they had more money by checking their /bal.

This as well: