1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The MeepCraft Times #02

1. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

[​IMG]
    “Meep Nights” © @adlovesdogs

Welcome to The MeepCraft Times, the twice-monthly update to keep the community in the loop with what’s new, behind the scenes, and in the works. This will be published every other Friday.

New Additions/Changes

Towny Fall Prevention
    Towns now cost 250k to create, but 50k is automatically deposited into the town’s bank to prevent premature town deaths.

Halo Improvements
    -Grenades no longer work within 15 blocks of spawn
    -Four seconds of immunity upon joining.
    -Chat filter added
    -Added notification when spawn protection is lost due to attack.
    -Afk flag removed if you fire or throw a grenade in Halo

Parkour Improvements
    Pressure plates replaced the glitchy coal blocks.

Bugs Squashed!
    -Fixed bug when more than one player uses coin trader at a a time in Halo.
    -Spleef Arena #3 no longer spawns one in the ground.

Recently Accepted Suggestions

More directions for voting
    Changing the notification to (Meepcraft) Name just voted! - Redeem in spawn with /vote! ( trello card )

Remove caps filter in /msg
    Enable players to send links and the like uninterrupted by caps filters. ( trello card )

/trash
    To delete what is in the player’s hand rather than littering. ( trello card )

AFK message response
    Receive a notification when you’ve messaged an AFK player. ( trello card )

Community Events

Habaneros Birthday
    Drop party at /pwarp bday where 5 stacks of gold blocks were dropped in celebration of the birth of @Lord_Walrus ! ( more info )

Special Player Interview: @PhoenixPuppy ft. @metr0n0me
    [​IMG]

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
    “I would be a wolf, because I think they are the most mystical animals. In ways I think life would be much simpler as a wolf, there is a natural order to things and everything else would just be instinct.”

Who was your all time favorite staff member and why?
    “Alien_Venom for sure. He would always chat with me when he was staff, unlike a lot of the other admins way back when. He was the one who accepted my staff application, and was also the one who trained me after that. He would always answer any questions I had, or help me with any problems while I was staff. I really looked up to him before and even after I was staff.”

How would you describe MeepCraft in one word?
    “Community.”

Do you feel that meepcraft is what enabled your relationship to become what it is today? If so, what activities that Meepcraft offered allowed the both of you form such a strong relationship? (Joint answer from @PhoenixPuppy and @metr0n0me)
    “Towny helped me create just about all of my friendships, mainly because you get to know the people you live in the town with. A lot of it is built on teamwork, working to build the town, working together to get materials or trading them, helping new players by giving them materials and a town to stay in.”

Welcome to the Team!

Welcome @PeriHeika , @Cookieman513 , @Kling , and @SpongeyStar to the team!! We look forward to working with all of you. :)
    A very special welcome back to @Klitcher !!!! We missed you so much!!

Get Involved with The MeepCraft Times
    With every release of the paper we will pick a cover photo submitted by the community. The owner of the selected photo will be awarded 25,000 meebles and be featured on the front page of the paper. For more info on how to enter this twice monthly contest, click here. Additionally if a submitted picture is repurposed elsewhere in the paper, you will be awarded 5,000 meebles.

The next issue of The MeepCraft Times will be released February 5th! See you then!
    This issue was created by: @adlovesdogs, @iMelXP, @Jalapenos, @junelawnchaired, and @shains

2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Lovely picture, great work! c:

3. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

no mention of me wow