1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Fourth Birthday

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

It may seem odd to attribute feelings with material objects, but anyone can identify things in their life that have sentimental value to them. To me, MeepCraft is one of those things.

Years ago, I made a promise to keep the server running. Thanks to our exceptional staff, creative architects, and expert developers, we have kept that promise and are continuing to in the years to come.

The community means so much to me. It's because of this that I've been able to expand the server, and through expanding it I've learned valuable skills in game design, development, business and marketing.

Happy 4th Birthday to MeepCraft and I hope there will be many more in the future!

Use the code 4years to get 20% off your purchase on our website. Only the first 20 people who use the code will receive the discount!

Skewb, Erebus45, Jess_4Ds and 11 others like this.