1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Seven Reasons to Choose MeepCraft

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Choosing a server isn't always easy. Here are seven reasons why we believe MeepCraft is the best economy server in the world:

Vibrant Community
    For the past 4 years MeepCraft has been one of Minecraft's strongest communities. You can interact with hundreds of players simultaneously, connect with players through TeamSpeak, and partake in thousands of discussions on our website. No other server has a community culture like MeepCraft.

Sophisticated Economy
    Trade with thousands of players through the virtual shop, buy and short real-life stocks for in-game currency, join a job to earn money, build your own town or nation, and set taxes for your citizens.

Unique Minigames
    LaserStrike, Infected, Boomo, HG, Colonies
    You will not find MeepCraft's minigames anywhere else. They are all completely custom. You can view comprehensive statistics, gain prestige, and earn money by playing games.

Exciting PvP Opportunities
    We have acted upon the suggestions of skilled players to create a high-quality PvP environment that is both rewarding and balanced.

24/7 Staff
    Our friendly staff is always available to help you. Each staff member goes through a vigorous selection process when they apply. We have created a competitive culture that promotes the highest level of service.

Legendary Architecture
    MeepCraft is known for its high quality architecture, designed by both celebrity builders and highly trained architects.

Ongoing Development
    A full-time team of skilled developers is constantly rolling out new updates and advancements to ensure that MeepCraft is a high quality experience.

We urge you to click the join button now and give MeepCraft a try. You'll be guaranteed to have an experience that will completely blow you away.

Part of MeepCraft's new promotional campaign. Click here to learn more about how you can help promote the server.

Zoe89, Pmx728, KyloMeep and 18 others like this.
  2. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Meh, I wouldn't say "vibrant".

Sorry Fuzzlr but you dont have "thousands" of players that use the vshop anymore and half of the kids on here didnt even know that a stock existed in real life before you implemented them.

Yeah....your minigames arent close to being unique. Go on any minigames server.

I wouldnt say high quality but you did a decent job about balancing the kits. I dont know much about PvP but thats my opinion.

Yeah...no

You can have this one, but I dont think you should use the word "celebrity".

Sure you can have this one too.

Sorry if I sound like a priss but dont make your server sound better than it actually is. Dont get me wrong I like playing on the server and I know you have to hype it up for advertisements, but most of what you're saying is very opinionated and just not true.

3. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

I would like to elaborate on a few points that @XxNine_TailsxX mentioned.

In regards to a Vibrant Community

"Meh, I wouldn't say 'vibrant'"

The server's value originates greatly from our community. Multiple servers are painstakingly designed to work alongside each other to allow for increased interaction for the masses. For example synchronized inventories is one of the countless features that few large servers have, and this feature alone allows for the some of the largest player-simultaneous community experiences in Minecraft. Additionally, few servers have the ability to broadcast messages to hundreds of servers at once. The trust that we place in the community and the unique character that it has is what I believe gives MeepCraft's community an undeniable and significant advantage.​

In regards to a Sophisticated Economy

"Sorry Fuzzlr but you dont have 'thousands' of players that use the vshop anymore"

Statistically, thousands of players do use the system, so the point raised in the original point is objectively true. ​

"half of the kids on here didnt even know that a stock existed in real life before you implemented them"

This is excellent. This tells us that we are successfully educating young people to learn more about real-life activities and allowing them to demonstrate their talent in a virtual economy.​

In regards to Unique Minigames

"Yeah....your minigames arent close to being unique. Go on any minigames server."

The concepts of many minigames on MeepCraft are not unique. However there is great uniqueness in each one's game mechanics. For example, games like Capture the Flag and Hunger Games are very generic from a conceptual perspective, but are vastly different in their game mechanics compared to other servers.​

In regards to a 24/7 Staff

"Yeah...no"

I agree that the term 24/7 is definitely debatable when it comes to staff, but anyone can agree that the staff has an excellent competitive culture that promotes the highest level of service. I would definitely say the quality of the staff is the highest now then it has ever been on MeepCraft, and I am able to make that statement because I observe the stability, resilience, competence, and positivity when it comes to serving the community that is unmatched in any group of people I have worked with.​

In regards to Legendary Architecture

I dont think you should use the word "celebrity".

MeepCraft has some of the most high-valued and expensive build projects in the Minecraft community. Over the years we have obtained the services of individuals who are at the highest possible level of skill in this field, some of which have a following that would distinguish them as a "celebrity".​

In conclusion

Sorry if I sound like a priss but dont make your server sound better than it actually is. Dont get me wrong I like playing on the server and I know you have to hype it up for advertisements, but most of what you're saying is very opinionated and just not true.

I agree that as a server owner my opinion is inherently biased. However I believe that all of the points that I have made hold significant validity. I frequently play and enjoy challenging strategy games. As for my own personal preference and love for economic strategy, MeepCraft is one of the best experiences in Minecraft. There is no other environment that I have found that could possibly bring the same enjoyment for me. So while some of your disagreements with my sentiments may be true from the perspective of people that don't enjoy or value the same aspects of the game that we do, you may be correct, but speaking from what I believe is the perspective of the target audience that MeepCraft serves, I must disagree with most of your sentiments as they make clearly incorrect objective claims. Thank you for your criticism.​

SirCallow, 00000, JoeK and 10 others like this.
  4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

I took this picture THIS morning. Fuzzlr, I hate to break it to you, but as much as your staff has improved over the past 6 months, you do not have 24/7 staff on your server.

5. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

If you actually think this is true, I'd like to have a long discussion with you.

SirCallow, shavingcream, JoeK and 6 others like this.
  6. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Am I not allowed to state my own opinions anymore without some 12 year old telling me im wrong without showing valid proof? Youre making yourself sound extremely immature with the way you reply and saying "get owned" doesnt even make sense. I simply stated my opinions and @Fuzzlr corrected me on some mistakes, as well as stated some of his own opinions. Yes I realize this is a minecraft server, but you need to grow up.
    I agree with some of the stuff that you said but personally I think its mostly just an opinion. Some people like economy servers like this and some people are minigame junkies. Im glad that you care enough about your server that you reply to someones opinions, but I think most of my opinions will stay the same.

7. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

Cracked server in 2011 afaik

8. RaveMaster

RaveMaster Popular Meeper

Okay so I actually planned a really cool and emotional post here about being accepted by the community for the first time in my entire Minecraft experience, but I'm really bad at putting things into words. So umm... yea.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

And you weren't here long enough. His points are critically correct. They were all true.

10. FillylandingXD

FillylandingXD Popular Meeper

Fuzzlr, I love MeepCraft but that is not always true. I have done a /modreq before and they would choose like a whole day later to answer. I ended up to have to either figure it out myself or run a staff down. :l

Zoe89, metr0n0me, Hobbs509 and 4 others like this.
  11. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Best server I've ever been on. : - )

12. WorkingClassHero

WorkingClassHero Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

13. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

These are clearly the reasons why I joined in Meep and never left. And why would I leave? This is only server I play, and it never disappoints me. <3

14. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

I mean the community isn't fantastic like you make it out to be but it is pretty good and you do basically find the mini-games on other servers, just slightly different.. HG is pretty much the same as any other server I guess, with just slight differences.

Yeah, KitPvP is still pretty bad. I mean yeah, there's no more donor kits so that makes it a little balanced, but atleast the old KitPvP's Non-Donor kit's were balanced and fights lasted longer, I'd prefer it really if we just had all the old citizen kits and just not the donor kits. Fights would at least last longer this way, they may have been less interesting but still fights were longer lasting (PvPers prefer more intense fights, not fights where you only need to give 3 hits and the enemy is dead)... The current kits aren't exactly balanced due to the overpowered weapons and underpowered armour, fights still are too quick...

Terrarium seems to have a lot of client lag. this really isn't nice to get huge frame drops while PvPing :( seems to happen mostly while clicking too... I wouldn't really call it an exiting PvP opportunity but it is getting better as time progresses

I think most of us know that staff aren't on 24/7, and I don't really think they should be expected to be.
    (I really hope staff aren't going to begin leaving their computer on while they sleep so it seems like staff are online when really they're afk...)

But the experience on Meep is still great and it's improving a lot.

Sorry if I seemed really negative but all in all; I don't think all the exaggeration is needed, all people need to know is that it's an amazing server that provides a great experience where you can easily make friends due to the mostly friendly community :)

Cherrykit, ryker26, Hobbs509 and 2 others like this.
  15. Ethio

Ethio Well-Known Meeper

Meepcraft is my favourite Minecraft server. I have loved this server since I joined in September 2014 and I have worked my way up to being the richest non-donating drifter. The only reason I still play on it is because of the bustling community and economy; and, although I hate the chat spam, I love the feeling that I'm never on the server alone. The /g chat is the best feeling in the world, it shows you that people are still buying and selling and the economy is growing.

I am a strong supporter of pro-citizen events, and whenever citizens become richer than rankists, I applaud them. Back in 1,7, when I was purplepizza117, it was nearly impossible for any citizen to get money at all and IGDMentalChicken and I were hanging on the edges of poverty with only 5,000 bucks in our pockets and going as low as 400 dollars, we had so much fun working our virtual butts off to make money to support us. I had my giant building aspirations and a /pwarp mall, with 3 plots to pay rent for. But it was fun! And I think Meepcraft is- and should be- just that. Fun.

My earliest- and one of my fondest- memories of Meep was the first day I joined. In spawn, an elite rankist gave me a full set of yellow leather dyed armour. Then, I warped to Beta and joined a town- and was almost immediately promoted to builder, then again to assistant. I was a N()()B and Meepcraft then, and I treated my leather armour like a stack of diamond blocks, putting it in my enderchest like someone would actually steal it, but it was still fun.

When 1,8 came out onto Meep, I almost instantly 180k richer. I (don't tell BigDaddyJoseph) actually found a way into /pwarp V before it opened, so I got a whole lot of emeralds and then enchantment books and then money and no one was there to stop me. (Plz no ban) I had found a strategy to making money. I soon told my friend IGD and then my other friend dandj62 about e-books, and they became rich as well (relatively). Soon, we made a town- and that was when I got incredibly rich. I now actually bought materials instead of /warp wild. But I was also bored. I was longing to go back to the times when I actually had to WORK for money, not just start a town and let the money roll into my bank account. I thought about giving my money away to some drifters, but I would still know HOW to make money. I started to hop on every other day, whereas before, I was probably hopping on every few hours.

In 3 months, IGD and I sold our town. We continued to be co-mayors and help out the town... but we had an incompetent mayor. He did absolutely nothing to help, and rather hindered us by claiming land until our limit was reached. We had 17,980 dollars upkeep PER DAY. IGD, seeing the town as worthless and going to fall, abused his co-mayor powers and griefed the town- and received only a 12 hour ban. He was kicked from town, and I found myself with an incompetent mayor, 10k in the bank total, and a messed up town. SO i bought the town back. In just two weeks, I had sucked 600k out of the town before I then sold it again- for 30k. At that point, we had gone from the 15th largest town ever in Beta to 7 residents. The town fell just a day later.

Without the town nabbing at me, I started to have fun again. I started a new town just for fun and then realised I actually WASN'T having fun and sold it. I am part of another town now, KingsTown, and I am a co-mayor. My boredom is starting to end and I am having fun with Meep now- I am able to spend money to have fun now!

What I am trying to say is that Meep has brought me literally countless hours of fun. The idea behind it is brilliant, because nowhere else is there such a unique economy server. I don't play much PVP, but when I do, it's exciting and fun. Minigames, to me, aren't fun, so I play virtually none of those. But I think this is the entire reason any of us play Meepcraft- because it's fun. If it's not fun, don't play it, and there's no point in just getting money to have money because it is a virtual reality. Fuzzlr did a magnificent job with this and I will continue to play as long as it is an economy server.

I love Meepcraft!

16. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

Don't forget some rankest upper staff. That feel no need to answer simple questions