1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from Scott11B

1. Scott11B

Scott11B Popular Meeper

No worries guys. I understand where SillySilver is coming from. I was hesitant to make the application for this soul reason. I've only been on a few weeks again. However, I have been on persistently. I've logged in several hours every day. My schedule allows me this opportunity right now, and I have been taking full advantage of it.

I agree with you both as far as posting. You didn't +1 or -1, and you stated a legitimate reason behind you neutral vote. Your opionon matters and there is no reason you shouldn't post it.

Again, I have to agree with B0b4444444 as well though. Don't base that opinion off of other people only because they said. That's the mentality of a follower and not an independent leader. I don't believe you did that here SillySilver. You took other peoples opinions into your decision and created your own based off of all empirical evidence. That is the smart thing to do.