1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Removal of [Rank] before name in chat.

1. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

-1 because new one players will have no idea what rank people are, plus I like seeing the ranks

2. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

It will make citizens feel more important and may even allow citizens to get more involved with the community as they will stand out more. Look at it like this, Citizens are less noticable the way it is now because they have nothing in front of their name while we have.

[Ultimate] Username: Message
    [Supreme] Username: Message
    [Elite] Username: Message
    [Exclusive] Username: Message
    [Premium] Username: Message
    [VIP] Username: Message
    Username: Message

^ Look how unnoticeable citizens become from this layout. Whereas this layout would make chat more clean and give Citizens a chance to get noticed:

(Obviously the "Message" will be in white like always but if I make it white you won't see it ;3)
    The only problems I guess would be choosing a colour for the Citizens to have as their name. I'd probably say grey, not sure and also how to make people aware of who is staff would be a problem.. Maybe instead we could just have a '[H] Username: Message' to show the person as a helper. Also maybe like this we could have it so we can still see the staff donator ranks, for example: '[H] Username: Message' Then we would know that this helper has the Elite donator rank also. I think we should atleast try it

In my own opinion, a small change like this could make a great change in the amount of active players. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  3. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

So like the name of the person is the color of the rank? If so then +1

1Achmed1, cooey, K9_Caper and 3 others like this.