1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Post a positive comment about a current staff member

1. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

So often I see negative comments regarding a staff member, or a demotion request.
    Lets use this thread as a play to post a positive comment about staff member. :)
    So if you have something nice to say about a current staff member post it here.
    Like if a staff member helped you with something, or you saw one help someone, I want to hear about it.
    No negative comment please, I will delete them. Also be sure the comment or comments is regarding a current staff members only please.
    Thanks

Cooleysworld

riri30, Redolwolf, FunGUY and 18 others like this.
  2. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

@Fuzzlr You keep meepcraft original. You make it so we don't turn into a server that is exactly the same.
    @Coelho My anime buddy :p Amazing with tech and keeping the server alive.
    @KlutchDecals You are an amazing person and an extremely hard worker. You strive to make new ideas and you don't quit even when it gets difficult! <3
    @Sjoeppappentrap You have stayed loyal to meepcraft for a very long time. You know how to run the staff team and what is best for it. Even if the decisions are difficult.
    @XChaosZeroX My favorite supermod! I was waiting so long for them to promote you. You have the brain and the heart to make the server great! I can't wait to see what you will do as admin!
    @Deljikho You are very easy to talk to and made an amazing training system. A hard worker for sure.
    @Jess_4Ds You come to all of my suggestion meetings ready to help. I love how much work we get done together :) Stay awesome!
    @PainCakexx1997 One of the funniest people I know. You are very fun to talk to, but is extremely serious when you need to be.
    @Cookieman513 You are always on top of modreqs whenever I am on the server. You try to make it to every meeting and is just really nice!
    @junelawnchaired You make it to all of my suggestion meetings as well! You are very serious and a hard worker. I love how much we can really get completed in less than an hour!
    @Kling Easily one of the nicest people I know. You brighten my day whenever I hear you talk!
    @Klitcher I know we don't exactly get along very well, but you are very well liked by everyone and is super nice once you get to know you.
    @Miku You are really funny and keep us from accepting every suggestion! :p
    @Summers You are very similar to june. You are at almost every meeting and a very hard worker.
    @Versus I have had no experiences with you tbh, but I do know that you are a really hard worker and super kind. A lot of people love you :)
    @xXAdotXx You seem to get along with everyone on the team. Whenever I hear you talk on ts my day gets a little better :)
    @2004grevous You are amazing in every way lol! You like the same anime and you do a lot of modreqs <3
    @BluChuPikaBoo One of my favorite people on the server. You are a super hard worker and one of the funniest and nicest people there is! Keep it up <3
    @Fortemizuki I have not really had any experiences with you either. Your interview was really good. I can't wait to see what you will do as staff!
    @GingerManOWNS I have had no experiences with you either :/
    @LadyCass You help so much and you are really an amazing helper. You come to as many meetings as possible and you just love to help! Can't wait to write that halo tutorial :)
    @xSpongey You are also one of the nicest people I know. You are kind to everyone. You also learn more about the staff team every day. Always willing to help out!
    @_Peridonyx_ Same thing with forte. I can't wait to see what you will do!
    @DBLOSEVN Amazing tech. You get so much done and it is truly impressive. Keep on meeping!
    @andrewrobins I have seen some of your builds. Wow... You are really impressive!
    @DeerlandingXD You are loved by almost everyone and I know you are super sweet!
    @Oldchopper Your builds are also extremely impressive. I know you have true architect talent!
    @Bloopers Your videos are super creative and really fun to watch. You even try to help out with jobs that media people don't do. You are a hard worker and a very creative person.
    @Bluapol Your videos make my jaw drop. They are very well produced and look very professional.
    @Cooleysworld You gave all 3 of my interviews. You know what is best for meep and you love the community. You get so much work done that it is scary! Keep it up!
    @DianaB72 You are so nice and so fun to talk to. I miss you as admin :( Keep on talking to us please and keep on playing meep!

3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

@Fuzzlr Thanks for making an amazing server. You have kept me and many others entertained for months/years. You have created a lot of long lasting friendships, friendships that will never be forgotten. You may or may not realize it, but thousands of people have been positively impacted by MeepCraft, I know I have.

@Coelho Without you, Meep would be a lot different. I think you're an underestimated staff member, which is unfortunate. You put a lot of work into this server. Especially recently I have noticed that you have been working really hard on implementing new things and fixing old things. Keep it up, you deserve more praise than you receive.

@Cooleysworld I don't really know where to start. Without you I really wouldn't be staff. I remember when MN had just been removed, I won a contest from you and got 100k, it was really cool to me that an admin had noticed me. You were (and still are) one of the staff members that I looked up to the most. When I applied for staff in November and had been interviewed, I remember you telling me "Don't let us regret this decision." Without you I wouldn't be the person that I am today on Meep. You put me in my place and at the same time encouraged me to do my best, which is exactly what I did.

@Sirrr_Pig You have been my friend for over a year! I remember when I taught you how to be a trial-mod, I thought you were 12 to be honest. You always claimed the modreqs before you checked them, and I told you not to at least 10 times. I laugh thinking back on those times, just due to the fact that you are completely different now. You have risen to be a spectacular admin, and definitely deserve it. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been accepted for staff. I would have missed out on a lot of learning experiences if it wasn't for you telling staff in November to take a chance by considering me for Helper. You care a lot for the server, and put a lot of work into it. Thanks for everything you have done for me and the rest of the Meepers.

@Sjoeppappentrap You are great at what you do. I am so glad that you have received admin! It was a long time that you were Super, but you constantly showed effort through those many months. I have always looked up to your staff work. Even though you're in a completely different timezone than me, your presence has been really strong. I never doubted the amount of work that you put into this server. Everything that you have done is really impressive, and I hope to see you continuing your journey as admin for months to come! You're a prime example that hard work pays off.

@DevilSpawn112 The first encounter I had with you was when you proved me wrong on a suggestion thread back in November. I was frustrated that I had embarrassed myself in front of a staff member, because I was striving to be one and I didn't want to make myself look bad. Looking back, I don't know what I was really thinking. When I got staff, I was really impressed with everything that you had done. You also helped me a lot! You asked a lot of questions in staff chat that I was too hesitant to ask, which helped me a lot as well. I didn't get to know you that well until I had become your assistant, which was an amazing experience. It was really fun helping you with everything, you're an amazing person to work with. I am astounded with how you manage to juggle your job and being a Super at the same time. Keep up everything you do, you're truly a wonderful person.

@MrsMegan I remember Thanksgiving break of 2012 when MeepCraft was really laggy, I was struggling to clear my plots, I was looking at chat for entertainment. You and aPlasticKnife (named differently at the time lol) were talking in chat. That was when I realized that I had really wanted to become a staff member, because you both seemed like you were having a lot of fun. When I became Trial-Mod in February, I couldn't help but look up to you. The amount of modreqs you did was crazy, and I only attempted to match mine up. You have been an active and impactful member of the Meep community for an extremely long amount of time. Thanks for talking in chat that one day, I probably wouldn't have considered staff if you didn't.

@LexKristen nub

@BooBear1227 Boo! You are seriously so amazingly nice. If someone ever needs encouragement, they should come to you. Whether it has been helping me with my homework, or helping me with a problem on the server, you have never failed to be there. You go out of your way to help others, which as a really admirable quality. Everything that you do is impressive, I really don't know how you manage everything that you're involved in. Thanks for everything you have done over the past 7 months. I am so happy that you became Supermod as well, you definitely deserved it.

@Slicks You are extremely smart. I really enjoy reading your opinions that you post on suggestions and discussion and debate threads. They are thoroughly interesting and you always support your claims. You're a very approachable person as well. I admire your quality of always saying the right thing at the right time, it's a really impressive quality. Even though I don't know you that well, I have enjoyed being with you on the staff team for quite a while. Thanks for everything you have done for the server!

@MeepStats Blue! I was confused about the Bluecarneal/MeepStats situation for quite a while, it took me until I got staff to figure it out. You put so much time into MeepCraft, and have since the beginning. Also, you are honestly a genius when it comes to math/basically everything else. I admire the inventive ideas you come up with, and you are also never afraid to speak your opinion. You're also in my team now, and I really hope you enjoy it. I am trying my best to get everyone engaged as much as possible, and I think you can help me with that. If you ever have any suggestions to make it better, feel free to message me :)

@PuckMiner I remember when I first met you as BeeWhacker. I immediately liked you because you made a lot of bee puns, pretty cool if you ask me. You're so nice and act professional all the time! I really think you're a dedicated staff member, and love all your work. Everything you do is extremely thorough and there are never any "holes" left when you complete a task. Working with you as staff has been really fun, please stay staff the whole Summer!! It is going to be really fun :) Also, as I have said before, get on teamspeak more often at night. I really like talking to you, you always seem to be having a really good time. I feel as if you're an underestimated staff member, and you deserve more "thank you's" than you already get. So, thank you for being such an amazing human being/staff member!

@Jwarian You are one smart guy! I remember I gave you a -1 on your app, just because of the fact that at the time I thought a short app was equivalent to a bad staff member. Boy, I was definitely wrong. I still feel some remorse for that -1, and I am glad that Cooley's stepped in and accepted you. I thought "he's one of the richest players, there is no way he would have time for staff." In reality, you're a great staff member. I like how you do things a little differently than other staff, but still get things done really efficiently. Also, I really have no idea how you handle your crazy work hours along with life and being staff on Meep. That truly requires some great time management skills. Keep it up, you're a great staff.

@AndrewDemonX Andrew, you clearly care about this server a lot. You're really busy with work/personal life/family, but you still continue to push through as staff. You have really great communication skills, and thats a great quality to possess. I remember you on old Meep, but you always kept to yourself. I am really happy that you became staff in this generation of the server! You are also in my team, and I am glad for that! If you have any suggestions about anything I can do differently regarding the team, message me! I don't know you on a personal level so there isn't much more I can say, but I hope you continue being staff for the months to come.

@bass_flow Bass! You are such a cool girl. I remember when you first applied for staff, I had no idea who you are. However, that quickly changed when you became a helper. I noticed you always striving for the best. Sadly, I haven't seen you online as much lately. This is probably due to the fact that you live on the opposite side of the planet and I am usually busy when you're online, but I really wish I saw you online more! You haven't been on my team yet so I haven't been able to work with you, but I really hope I can soon. I remember being envious of how well you were doing as staff in the beginning, you are a really determined person. Keep up the amazing work :)

@Flamedemond2 Oh Ethan, where do I even start? You are such a unique and cool person. You're the kind of person that can talk to anyone with ease! We message on a regular basis, even if it is just squirrel emoticons, it still kinda counts as a conversation. Your staff work is really amazing and you have helped me a tremendous amount on the forums. You take everyones advice into consideration and take action. I don't think you realize how vital you are to the staff team. Remember, I am always here to talk :) Also, you get little to no sleep everynight and you're still extremely hyper. Please tell me how you do it? It's been great getting to know you over the months, and I hope you remain staff for a while!!

@Quaddy Oh my goodness, you are an extremely hard working staff member. Right out of the gate you impressed everyone with your work ethic and determination. You always seem to figure things out, and do things the right way. You haven't "burnt out" either, which is crazy to me. I think many staff envy these qualities about you. You set an amazing example for the incoming helpers about how much work is actually possible to be done! It's been a lot of fun working with you. Also, you're extremely polite, except for when you make fun of what I say (lol). Keep it up Quad :)

@chaos546 You are so sweet Chaos! You are always on top of things that are going on within staff and in the server. You were the interview right before me, and that night we both became helpers. It has been a long journey since that night of November 16th, but it has been fun. I am really glad that you decided to apply. Also, you are an amazing co-mayor of Salad! Sometimes I teleport to Salad and see you helping out the noobies in local chat, it's really nice to see that. You're a really big help when it comes to adding new residents/clearing plots etc. Salad wouldn't be this successful without you. Also, your activity on the forums is literally insane. I am on the forums 24/7 and still don't even have close to your stats. You are really fun to talk to on teamspeak as well. Your presence is enjoyed. Thanks for helping me with everything that you've helped me with in the past :)

@abbythrowsstuff First comes first, I am glad your computer survived that water accident. Secondly, I am really glad that you are staff with me. I remember in old Meep you were almost banned for x-ray, when someone just sent you a bad jar folder. You have definitely changed a lot since then. You're never afraid to speak your opinion, and I think it's really cool that you do cosplay. It's something I would never be able to do! I hope you continue to stay staff for a long time. Also, this year was probably crazy for you. I couldn't imagine handling being a senior, mock trial, and Meep at the same time. That's really time consuming and impressive. Good luck in college!! I hope the tarantulas don't go in your house.

@reggles44 Reggles! You are so smart and really ambitious. From working with you these past few weeks I have noticed a quality about you that is really great. You won't give up until the job is done. You're really nice, and really approachable as well. The job you took on with the MeepCraft wiki was really insane, and turned out to be amazing. I think everyone is happy about that project, and how it ended up turning out. The amount of effort you put into everything that you do is truly amazing, and definitely inspirational towards incoming staff. You have also helped me with a lot, and I really want to say thank you for that! Working with you so far has been a pleasure.

@GingerManOWNS You are honestly so hilarious. Your YouTube videos are probably the best things on the planet, please make another dancing one! You never fail to make me laugh, even if I am having a horrible day. I really enjoyed having you on my team for the short amount of time that you were. Even though I am no longer your team leader, feel free to message me at anytime anyways, I am always here. :) I am really happy that you became mod, you definitely deserved it. Everyday I witness you strive to learn more. I really admire how good you are at turning any situation into a lot of fun. Also, your selfies are pretty fabulous, especially your current one. I remember when you first applied, I was hesitant, but you have proved to be an amazing person and staff. Keep it up, you're really cool. :cat:

@ShadowLiran/Liran2207 You are such a fun person to talk to, and I really enjoy it. I am sad that you aren't on my team anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. I really hope you keep up with everything I helped you with :). I haven't seen you in-game as much lately, but I hope that changes soon since Summer is approaching! Message me if you ever need anything or ever happen to have any questions! Also, there is one quality that you possess that is truly fantastic. You always strive to make others happy. That's a really great quality to possess, and I don't see it that much anymore among people. Thanks for being such a kind soul to so many people, Liran.

@UglyUnicorn I remember when you applied, your application impressed me, and so did your interview. It is apparent that you try your best in all situations. I do not know you on a personal level, unfortunately, but I really have noticed how nice you are to many people. Sometimes you have been unsure of yourself because of some people putting your staff work down, but as I told you before, just keep your head up and keep trying. Working hard will pay off in the end! Keep giving it your all, you're a really sweet kid.

@fetch3000rules I had only seen you a little on teamspeak before you were staff, but now that I have seen you more I have realized how nice of a person you truly are! I haven’t observed your staff work that much, but you are very charismatic and it never fails to put a smile on my face. I really wish I could say more about you, but I unfortunately don't know that much about you. Keep voicing your opinions, keep being awesome.

@Videogames321 I have always admired your ability to be nice to so many people. Even in December I remember thinking to myself “Wow, that kid needs to become staff someday!” I was really excited when I had the chance to train you and be in your interview. I hope you feel better soon. You're on my team, and I am really excited to start to work with you more once you get your activity up. It will be great! The first time I really started noticing your outstanding qualities was when you entered into the building contest for Christmas. If I can remember correctly, you made a beautiful Eiffel Tower. Thanks for being so nice and appreciative, and keep up the good work as a helper Vid!

@funkyrainbows I had rarely heard of you before your interview, to be honest. I was blown away when I started to talk to you. I am glad that I had the pleasure of training you when you got helper. You are so appreciative, and I really admire that quality of you. You're in a different time-zone than me, in fact you live on the other side of the planet. Hopefully since I am off school I will see you more often in-game. I really hope you are enjoying your time as staff. Keep up the great work as a helper!! You're the only Australian staff member, I hope the modreqs don't get too backed up! I'll be online more at night now (your day), so hopefully it won't be as crazy with my help. Thanks for applying for staff, I am looking forward to talking to you a lot more and helping you learn and become a better staff! It will be fun :)

@bbycakes2012 I had only heard nice things about you from other people. You only just recently became staff, so I don’t have too much to say other than the fact that you are doing well so far! The community really enjoys your company, and that is really important. :) You have been nothing but nice to me and others. I hope you had fun on your vacation. I am really looking forward to seeing you more online as staff now that you are home. Your attitude has always impressed me even when you weren't staff. I noticed you on the forums when you first joined, just because you were always so nice and welcoming to anyone that you had talked to.

@Oo0gumonster I loved working with you after your interview. You were really cooperative and seemed to be taking everything in that I was explaining. You’re really nice as well. :) I am really glad that you are on my team. I think you have gotten used to everything in staff rather quickly, and I hope to see you continuing as Helper. Also, you are an amazing PvPer and I aspire to be a legend like you in KitPvP one day :p

@Fangdragon1998 We didn't start talking until MN, and to be honest I don't really even remember talking to you then. I am really happy that you decided to apply for staff. So far, you have been doing a fantastic job. It's been a pleasure working with you so far!! You're really intelligent and I always enjoy reading your opinions on various threads on the forums. It's really great having someone the same age/gender as me on the team. It gives me someone else to relate to! I think we used to be better friends during MN times, so it would be great if you wanted to talk to me more! I really like how you think, not to mention you're really sweet.

@Bob4444444 Hello Bob44444444444444. You are a really crazy kid. You messaged me on Skype every day, and you actually haven't ever annoyed me (except once I think) lol. I really enjoy your company, and it's very fun to talk to you. I am happy that you tried really hard to become helper, and ended up getting it. You're definitely learning a lot from this experience! I'm always open to chat if you have any questions, and I am glad that you already ask me a lot. Believe it or not, a lot of people are hesitant to ask questions. It's really great that you aren't that hesitant to ask, it's the only way that you will learn! I look forward to continue working with you :)

@TimtheFireLord I am really happy that you took my advice on the conversation that you added me to. I told you that if you kept trying, you would get it :). Determination is a really important quality to have, especially as staff. You showed exactly that when you reapplied and improved a ton from the last time you had applied. I remember when you didn't have a rank (wasn't that long ago) and you were still really nice, even as a new member. From the beginning you were welcome to making friends and wanted to make a positive impact on the community. I am happy that you are new staff.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

fuzzlr- well what can I say, you made the server that I’ve been addicted to for the past year and a half. You seem pretty cool and dedicated to the server, plus you’ve had something be mentioned in Forbes and you’re what? 16? Yeah no jealous.

Onis- I really do appreciate the work you put into the server. Although I do sometimes disagree with your opinions and bans, I honestly appreciate the things that you do to this server and some of your comments do put a smile to my face. Thanks for helping make the server what it is today.

DianaB72- I thought I could never talk to you because I once went AFK on a modreq for you. I felt so terrible, like I saw Diana come on chat? Nope, can’t shout now too much shame. I saw you progress up to Admin and you really deserve it your work to the server is really great and you’re so nice!!!! Like sometimes you seem nicer than my mom.

Sirrr_Pig- wow what can I say really??? You’re a really cool dude, and you can get the entire shout to spam, that’s a really cool thing to be able to do you could lead an army into battle with a word. You really are firm in your decisions and its really funny hearing that you’ve been talking to yourself on teamspeak because of your mic. Also, your snapchats are pretty funny even though you don’t send a lot of them.

Cooleysworld- I can’t really imagine the server without you, although you haven’t been part of the staff team in Meepcraft I just can’t really make a staff list without including you. Your work and your donation to the server really keeps it running and I really have to thank you for all your work and your donations. Like seriously, thanks for the donations because this is a great server and the amount you donated is pretty amazing. Thanks for coming back to the staff team.

Sjoeppappentrap- I can’t say a lot because we are on very polar time zones but your little spots in chat about “you guys are doing great, keep doing what you’re doing” really put a smile on my face when I see it. Your encouragement makes me really happy and even though you are busy, you still stay dedicated and active.

DevilSpawn112- I really didn’t know you when I first joined, and I still don’t know you that well now but that’s okay. I think you’re a great person and I actually use you as an example of my behavior. You never seem to be mean to anyone so when I’m thinking mean thoughts I have quite literally just said to myself, devil wouldn’t do this and she’s the nicest person you know so you should stop that thought right now. I really hope to get to know you more in the future, and maybe plant 2,000 roses in the wild for giggles?

MrsMegan- You’ve been supermod for like ever?? On every form of the server now? Probably. You’re always a voice of reason and you’re pretty funny on teamspeak. You didn’t even get that mad when I left halfway through a league battle. You’re funny, smart and stern and unwavering in your job. Keep it up!

Slicks- I feel like you could look at one aspect of the server and list what code makes up that itsy-bitsy aspect. You’re really good at balancing behind the scenes work on the server and then moderating the server. I think you’re doing a really good job and I hope you can keep at it because its really cool going into a chat and hearing you talking about all these things, it makes me feel like I’ve learned something. Also, you run the anime channel and that’s pretty much the best thing ever. Anime +1

bluecarneal- You constantly talk in code and you make my wimpy knowledge of basic HTML look like baby’s work. You’re really smart and I really envy the fact that you can do statistics because I cannot do statistics. (Heck I can barely say that word!) I look at the reported bans and there’s almost always a ban from you. You’re good at your job and you’re good at math, pretty good combination if you ask me!

LexKristen- I came on this server and you were probably a mod/supermod already. You’ve probably done more modreqs than this entire staff team combined in all your time on this server. You can balance real life activities and server activities really well and you are really dedicated and good at what you do. You are super nice and always remind me like “Oh you have a ban appeal up” or “Hey you have a modreq open!” You’re really fun to talk to, especially on teamspeak.

PuckMiner- Grapefruit. I think I randomly said in chat that you had taken my grapefruit or you said “im going to take your grapefruit” ANYWAYS something had to do with grapefruit. And now I have a cookie named grapefruit? Yes. It may sound lame but that was my best experience with you, because that takes a lot of levels and you just did that and I thought it was really great that you did that because it really means a lot to just get all those levels for a person and then boom grapefruit cookie.
    I still have that cookie and I love it. You are also really dedicated to the server, and you’re just generally fun. Plus, grapefruit cookie.

BooBear1227- Boo, boo, boo, boo, boo. What can I say really? I mean you have this really hard class schedule, really hard extra curricular life and then you just can throw moderating the server in on top of that? You are always eager to help and even though you can’t be on the server all the time and what not, you still are helpful and nice and sweet. Its always fun talking to you and you just generally make me smile. (You make the entire server smile)

Jwarian- I really didn’t know you nor did I know your work ethic when I came into the staff team and I was like “Who is this guy?” well you just took off in my eyes. I see you working a lot on the forums and in game, I think you have a huge work ethic and its really amazing to see you do your job. You really connect with a lot of the player base and I’m super envious of that.

AndrewDemonX- I don’t have much experience with you but, I’m going to try and do my best to give you some feedback. You’re also one of the many busy, busy, busy people on this staff team and I do appreciate it when you come on and then manage to do all this work. You just constantly seem to be saying like “I’m here to stay so deal with it”.

bass_flow- Well, we’re on different sides of the pond so obviously, I’m not seeing you as often as I do a lot of these American based mods. You do seem, so, so dedicated though. I mean we have these meetings at normal times for Americans and you just decide, “Well I’m going to this too!” and stay up. I can barely stay up past 10 and you stay up so late just to hear what’s going on, that is such dedication I applaud you.

flamedemond2- FLAMONDEMONDEMONDEMONDEMON. I seriously thought that you were just this pvper and nothing else, but boy was I wrong. You are so nice and funny! And dear god, you got like so many modreqs!!! You and I once compared numbers and you had almost double my count. Really, you’re so good at just connecting with people and you’re just so funny and nice. Just teach me how to say your name and we’re good.

Quaddy- I initially was like “ugh I don’t even know who he is why is he on the staff team” towards you and then I just started to get more and more and more impressed with you. Like seriously, you just do so much work I think everyone who is required/wanted to talk about you has said that you’re just so good at what you do. I really hope you can continue being part of the staff team and I hope you feel better, you were sick these past couple of days.

chaos546- “Who’s talking, Abby or Chaos?” –everyone. But seriously, you really do work hard in what you do and you work hard in pokemon, I get on the chat with you and you and I just are like click pokemon time! Its so fun being on staff with you and I never thought I would like you and then suddenly I realized, that you’re me. How have we not been friends all this time? Also, you ship Destiel. That’s amazing. Yes. Destiel. ALL THE DESTIEL!!

jackl01- I don’t even remember that you denied my app? And I am sorry that I was so mad at you for denying it because It really wasn’t a good thing to do, I was just kind of an angry person in general, still kinda am.. Anyways, you’re so fun!!! My first experience with you was in the music channel where you and Gusta were having karoke night and I suggested some new music to you and other than that you’re just really fun to talk to especially on teamspeak and oh my gosh your snaps. I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! ALL OF THEM!! I’ll send you some awkward selfies sometime soon, once my snapchat decides to /send/ things!

shainthewolfman- You're pretty much one of the many people I have grown to love on the staff team, you're one of my friends now (or at least I hope we're friends?) and I couldn't imagine the staff team without you. You constantly make me laugh and we have really heartfelt conversations. I really can't put it into words how much our relationship has grown? Yeah, broseph.

ShadowLiran- I was really waiting for your application to be put up and you really haven’t disappointed me. I think you’re doing a good job, although I haven’t seen you recently I’m sure you’re doing fine. You can always make me laugh even at stupid things and you are so loved by the community.

uglyunicorn- Your interview was the first interview I got to sit in on and I really liked it. It was the most chaotic interview but you took every ball we threw at you and then tossed it right back. I think you’re doing really good, keep up the good work.

Langston1209- You seem to bring up every thing and you see everything, I’m really jealous. You can really get on top of things and your analysis of the economy is very interesting, I personally don’t track the economy and its always really nice to hear that you are really into the economy and able to track all this.

Monkeyhead1999- I initially didn’t like you and you really grew on me. I think that you’re really getting into the whole staff feel and really starting to grow in your knowledge. You are also on my skyblock island and I think we need to address the growing infestation of chickens….

GingermanOWNS- You are a really fun guy, I never really knew you before you came onto the staff team and you’re always in the channels am I am and you really are nice. I hope to get to know you better as time goes on.

Vaeyne- You're so funny!!! AHH! I was really hesitant when you came onto the staff team but you've impressed me with all the work you've done and you've really proven that you're here to stay. I do hope you stay longer this time so we can become closer :)

fetch3000rules- You and I have had so many fun times especially when testing the beta servers. Every time we're in a teamspeak channel together you manage to make me smile. I'm sorry about that head debacle but I hope you don't hold that against me because I love you buddy!

Videogames321- I was waiting for your helper app for a while. You are always on the chat and watching it, moderating it wonderfully and you grasped everything so quickly I was very impressed. I hope you grow into the staff team more. You should come into teamspeak channels with me more :)

Reggles44- Your comeback was like Robert Downey Jr.'s you came back and brought a whole bunch of change with you. Your dedication to the server is really amazing and you've really proved that you no longer harbor any bad thoughts towards the server. Also *flex* is better than *flop*

funkyrainbows- I was so happy to get you out of the interview folder. I think you're doing an excellent job integrating yourself into the staff and your interview was absolutely phenomenal! I hope we can become closer but I understand that its hard since we live on opposite sides of the world.

bbycakes2012- You're new to the staff team and you came in while I was having a bit of family crisis so I didn't really get to see you integrate into the helper position but, you're so smart, funny, nice and positive I think you'll do great in the position.

Oo0gumonster- I have high expectations for you, don't let me down.
    *I am so sorry for this novel but, everyone needs praise*

5. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Deinen0
    [​IMG]

Cooleysworld
    [​IMG]

Sirrr_Pig
    [​IMG]

All helpers
    [​IMG]

Last but not least

FUZZLR!!!
    I can't describe you so this is what you do to people.
    [​IMG]

6. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

Fuzzlr - You're the owner of this wonderful server and you're a nice person, keep the server going :D
    Cooleysworld - I don't talk to you much but your a nice person and you're always able to help people :)
    Sjoeppappentrap - You're really nice and you're doing great as an admin. Keep it up :D
    Onis - Onis, Onis, Onis, what would we do without you?
    Slicks - You're a nice person and you're a great staff member :)
    DevilSpawn: You're are one of the nicest people I've met on meepcraft, and you're a great S-Mod :) Keep up the good work, K?
    BooBear - You are also another really nice person, you always treat people in a respectful way and you're really nice to work with, shame you've been away recently, but welcome back!
    Abbythrows - You're a nice funny person and you're good at hunger games ;) You're a great s-mod
    Megan - MEGANNNNN You're a really nice and funny person, you're a great s-mod and you're good at hunger games :)
    Reggles - You've just became s-mod and you're doing great. You do so much work for meep that a lot of people don't know about. You're nice, professional and mature and you do a great job
    Bob444444 (and some more 4's) - You're doing an amazing job as mod and you're a really nice person, funny but still very mature
    Ginger - You're very funny, especially your youtube videos ;) and you're a great person to work with. You're a good mod who likes chocolate.
    Skaros - You're are just amazing... you a great, nice person but you're still very professional and you are a great mod
    Andrew - You're and amazing mod, you're funny and really nice. You do a great job at mod, carry on :)
    bbycakes - You're a great mod, funny (amazing voice) but still very professional, you do a great job, keep it up :D
    Quaddy - You're one of the nicest people I know, you're quite quiet but you do a great job at mod :)
    bluecarneal - You're an amazing mod, you're nice, very professional and you always do a great job! Keep it up :)
    bass_flow - You're such a nice person and an amazing mod, you're great to work with, keep it up :)
    flamedemond2 - You're really funny and you're a great mod, you're also very rich and took my money... :)
    Chaos - You're a really nice mod and you do an amazing job, putting in lots of effort. You're also very strategic in Hunger games ;)
    Fangdragon - You're a really nice person, fun, mature and nice to work with. Goodluck with your mod application!
    Jumbo - You're quite quiet but you are a really nice person. You're mature and a nice person to work with :)
    Karistar - You do an amazing job as a Helper, you're never afraid to put yourself into a difficult situation and you challenge yourself so you keep improving, keep up the great work :) And good luck with your mod application
    Lespauls - You're a nice person and a good Helper, you've finally quit your dicing addiction :) Well done. You are very professional and mature :)
    McRichHuey - You've recently got Helper and you're a nice, professional person and I think you'll do very well as a Helper. Also you're very rich, /mail me your secrets ;)
    Superrrrr - You're such a nice person to work with, you're a great helper and you do very well, keep it up :D
    Videogames - You're nice, professional and mature, you're a great Helper and you always work hard, keep it up :)
    Blyzzrd - You're a really nice person a good helper and you have the worst of luck in minigames ;)
    Deljikho - You're also really nice, you're a great helper and you always put in lots of effort into your tasks :)
    epick8 - I don't really know you and you recently got helper, you're nice and mature, and you put effort into things :)
    funkyrainbows - You're a really nice person, a great Helper and you're very professional!
    Rawson - You're a really funny person, you're great to talk to, you are a great Helper, keep it up :)
    Danwoods - You just got Helper so I can't say much, but you're a nice person and I think you'll do great as a Helper!
    Shadowblizzard - You're a nice person, you're a good Helper and you're nice to work with, keep it up :D

Also a message to the architects and techs: You're doing a great job for the server, carry on and keep up the great work :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  7. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

@reggles44 You cool
    @Deinen You not
    @Cooleysworld You also cool
    @Sirrr_Pig You tasty
    @MrsMegan You not
    @Flamedemond2 You hot
    @chaos546 and @DevilSpawn112 You evil. Devil cause chaos.
    @Sjoeppappentrap You have hard name
    @GingerManOWNS You ginger
    @abbythrowsstuff You throw too many things
    @Coelho You lucky
    @BooBear1227 You have funny 4 letter word within your name
    @bass_flow You need to drop the bass more
    @PuckMiner You quiet
    @Quaddy You too
    @Fuzzlr You not quiet enough
    @AndrewDemonX You make my list too long
    @Jwarian You too
    @MeepStats You good at math
    @Slicks Anime

@LexKristen You are forgotten

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Fuzzlr you worked super hard on this wonderful server. To think it started as a tiny weeny little thing to this huge, player base growing, multiplayer minecraft server is so amazing. So much dedication has gone into it I just wanna see you in game more ;)

CluelessKlutz you nerd, you're such a great friend and I've never met anyone who loves star wars so much! such a pleasure to talk to, blueless...!!!!!

CooleysWorld you always give off this supportive vibe and that's what I find amazing about you. You've been with this server for yonks and yonks and that's real dedication as well. thanks for all you've done, superman!

KlutchDecals being a police man probably helps on a minecraft server ! hahahah. thanks for all you've done too. I still remember the time you wanted to buy some random citizen head from me for 7k thanks bro!

LordInateuratowel your website may look scary but you are such a pleasure to talk to and a brilliant little tech but what i find most amazing about u is that ur a towel.

NinjaRoxy you're very consistent and dilligent from what I've seen. always online, always around, and always rich....

Kling you're a hilarious bloke from aussie but you are also a great staff member. you've got all those twix under your sleeve ;)

Midnight midmidmid u are such a nice human bean i love u thank you for being such a great friend!!

Ellie ellioe I don't think I've met anyone who is as eggy as u but i am so glad that you are part of my life because you make everything such a joy and i love seeing pics of darcie because darcie = doggo = cuteo! love u!

Flamedemond flame u have a really nice beanie that you stole but you're also super nice and I'm glad I still kept the flamedemond appreciation board at my casino hehe

Masterofbom bom i admire the way u blow up the world with cats but please finish smgalaxy2 for me thank u dum b O

onceupnoajano
    when i first saw you on forums and ig i thought you were scary so was scared to approach you but i soon figured out you are a little piece of lovelyiness in a human being and i am so grateful to know u! thank u for always being such an amazing person u dum b O !

bloodyghost bloddyghost i haven't talked to you much but your name has a bad word so bna bna bna but you're great

iKitten kitten ur an absolute kind soul , so caring and so lovely thank u for always being there and you're just amazing kitty

Kylomeep kylo/jamez (ur jamez right? otherwise idk) you seem funny and nice so yes you are funny and nice !

Paincake your name reminds me of pancakes but ur a great squirrel!

smkorpi smk you are so dedicated to meep it's just shining everywhere, good luck in life you are a smart little kiddo!

dblosevn dblo idk if you work here any more but what you've done for meep is immensley incredible. thank you!

jadenpete jaden you helped me make that redstone door paying toilet at my casino and now you're a tech for the server, you got this!

alex and andrew and candy your builds are incredible and without u meep will be made out of dirt

jrs and pmx without your videos meeps player base wouldnt be as ahigh as it is now!

coelho, sjoe, t3k and all the past staff members thank you for having an input in the growth of meep. you've all done a big help whether it was doing a few modreqs or working on huge projects for parkour etc. without your help, meep wouldn't be where it is now.

to all the past/current meepers you are the backbone of the server. bless u all thank you for making this a welcoming place!!

my fingers ran away because i tortured them into writing so much so sorry i cant write anymore !

9. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

i like summers everyone else is lame

10. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

I have no idea what you are talking about and to prove it here is the most evil person of all time [​IMG]

11. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Staff-

You're almost as good as me

Almost

12. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Sometimes...sometimes they say hi to me...

alex77034, Marshy_88, cooey and 7 others like this.
  13. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

@Fortemizuki

Me and her might be related, but she's sure a best friend to me. She has always been there for me throughout the times that I've been sad (This is also @LadyCass and @_Peridonyx_) I still don't know why I bring all of my pent up energy to them but they always seem like they want to hear what I have to say, That's what I like the best about them all. They include me in whatever they do, and they sure as hell have got my back when I need them. I've known Forte ever since before she was staff, and me and her have been inseperable since my 2nd day on teamspeak, Ladycassandra is always there for me when I need her lel's and wow's on snapchat (jk you rock fam! <3) And did I mention that @_Peridonyx_ is such a sweet, loving, kind person? I can see why they are all a part of the staff team (Although I do miss spending tons of time with ya'll!)

@Jess_4Ds I like that you're always there to burn Cleaves for me

@junelawnchaired whenever I need a friend or anyone you've alwaaysss been there buckaroo! (Also broadway musical chat buddies for life)

@BlendyCat so I can tell you how evil it is to blend cats

@Deljikho you are an amazingly kind individual and are definitely a leader by right (Why don't we talk more? \[T]/)

@KlutchDecals its obvious that you are a police man, as you show no mercy when catching those toxic people or hackers. I respect you very highly because I have several friends who have dad's as police. That is a hardddddd job. You risk your life every day for people like me, helpless kids. You are so amazing and friendly when I've small talked with you, again thanks for your service as a police man. Its amazing what you do.

@xSpongey I remember when I was first restarting meep you got me back into it. You are really nice to me <3

And of course all staff.

Ps @2004Grevous is good at helping with town plot building. I haven't had many experiences but you are pretty neat-o

Thank you!!!

14. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Never trust google translate- this would mean "Big member(of female gender) of the staff"

15. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

@andrewrobins Best builder ever love you ! xoxo

@Jess_4Ds Is cool most of the time, STOLE MY GOLD BLOCK.

@KlutchDecals Said me and Draqq's town was NICE. Thinks he is rocket league pro?!?

@2004Grevous Μεγάλη μέλος του προσωπικού (Google translate says that is great staff member in Greek), Been helper longer than my dog has been alive !

@xSpongey Is quite good at Airship..

And last but not least why no love for @ohDraqq ?? Is in Creative working his butt off all the time, keep up the good work son. used to have crush on you. YOU ARE AMAZING IN EVERY WAY, lol!

....All the other staff too.

16. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

@BluChuPikaBoo You helped me even before you got staff, your alpha town was my first town after i returned to meep. You are an amazing person and i admire you. I am very happy that we are friends and i want to thank you for trusting me the way you did.
    @junelawnchaired You are always there when i need a hand and you're always positive. A little while back it was kind of hard to talk to you but i feel like it's easier as i got to know you more. I've always looked up to you and you're absolutely awesome. thanks for being a friend, i appreciate everything you do/ have done for me. :)
    @Kling bruh. You're probably the kindest person i've ever met and i really appreciate everything you do. Everyone loves you and its obvious why; you're kind, funny, helpful, chill and sometimes a tiny bit immature but in the good way!
    @Cookieman513 You're always chill, and that's a thing i really love about you. Imo you're a really hard worker. You're very down-to-earth and a lot of people could learn from you. thanks for being a friend :)
    @Jess_4Ds You're such a hard worker and i admire the way you handle some situations. Like Cookie, you are very chill and you're also very sweet. Also, let's not forget, you saved my life in UHS.
    @Deljikho I have not talked to you a lot but I see the way you work and you are very positive, i wish to get to know you more because you seem like an awesome human :)

FunGUY, cooey, Cookieman513 and 6 others like this.
  17. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

@Summers - You are nice to me, although we have not talked much
    @SpongeyStar - you are always able to make me laugh and smile
    @PainCakexx1997 - Again we haven't talked much, but when we do you've managed to accept me for who I am and are gentle to me in every single way <3
    @Jess_4Ds - Your raging makes me laugh to the point of crying (uhs). You are by far one of the best smod's we've ever had along with @Deljikho and @PainCakexx1997
    @Deljikho - During the time that I was accidently banned I learned a lot about you, I respect why you banned me for a it was a just reason. You are kind and everything this server has ever needed.
    @Baby Elsa - Need I say anything? Positive, Just, and compassionate
    @Miku - Your kek makes me laugh every time
    @Kling - Your gday gives me a sense of welcoming
    @Klitcher - We should talk some more, you seem pretty nice
    @Cookieman513 - The dream team always cranks out the ks's in kit
    @Versus for being my interciew buddy <3
    @GingerManOWNS - BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER[/USER]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    GingerManOWNS, Kling, Klitch and 6 others like this.
  18. RightClickCarry

RightClickCarry Popular Meeper

Hyori, FunGUY, Niiicck and 5 others like this.
  19. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Draqq, FunGUY, Khafra and 5 others like this.
  20. ShadowLiran

ShadowLiran Popular Meeper

@DianaB72 <-- :D
    Diana really helped me out to get restarted on meepcraft because I left a while ago and only came back a few days ago. I had no doubt I would have lost everything I had being gone for around a year. She really helped me out by giving me 50k meebles as well as a god silk pickaxe so I could get the most out of my mining to get materials. I probably wouldn't have even considered trying meep out again without her help, so thanks a lot! :D

@shains <-- :D
    Although I haven't had many interactions with Shains personally except one question I had about personal issues, but I truly love how he interacts so much with the community even while helping people out. It's like his mind doesn't miss a single word being said in /shout. :eek:
    :D

@epick8 <-- :D
    I have not had any interactions with Epick8, but just like Shains, Epick8 really does communicate and interacts with the community a ton. I honestly think that is so awesome because sometimes staff members can get a bit arrogant and unless you are a well known meeper, you might not get a chance to even talk to them. I love how Epick8 tries to be in as many conversations as he can, even with new members or people he just met! :D