1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Jcheino as helper?

1. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1. You have everything it takes, even though I don't know a single thing about you.

2. K scheik

K scheik Popular Meeper

You have applied before and have been given lots of things to improve upon. The application had grammar errors (my English teacher would kill you) and overall it was not a great one, and you don't strike me as very mature, or just capable for the job of staff yet. That said, you seem like a nice enough individual, but until you fix certain things that have already been highlighted to you, I do not feel that you are ready to join the team. -1.
    This is not correct conduct to use when you have your own staff application up. Agreeing with a negative comment (openly) is not a good trait for staff to have.

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Exactly what I thought when I saw this application!

You are oblivious to everything, and don't listen to any posts posted on your applications to improve at all. You're inactive, and you don't even try. Don't apply until you actually know how to.

4. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

nowhere.jpg

cooey, Mowmee, xAZN_SJx and 3 others like this.
  5. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

This doesn't even make grammatical sense. -1.

6. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF THE TIPS ON YOUR PAST 3-4 APPLICATIONS YOU HAVE POSTED ALREADY.
    EDIT: You're banned right now. Why is this still up.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015