1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Redo Teamspeak

1. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

As you all know, the Teamspeak popularity has dramatically increased for a long time. There are things we need to change, and maybe more people will come on.

1. Make Teamspeak look cooler! It's been the same since I first joined in March 2k14. It'd be cool to spice it up a bit, put in some new channels, etc.

2. Delete some of the server channels. We have 20 public channels. We don't need a Teamspeak channel for alpha, beta, towns, dice dueling, skyblock, boomo, creative, ctf, halo, etc.; especially when Boomo and CTF are down.

3. Give elite+/supreme+ a rank on Teamspeak that allows them to make a temporary channel. They can put a pass on it, give other people in the channel channel ranks, and kick people out of the channel.

4. Change the "Steve". I mean for citizens, yes. But maybe like vip-exclusive/elite can get a certain rank to signify that they are donators and elite/supreme+ get their own rank to make the channels and stuff.

Overall, we want Teamspeak to be more popular, and these things will help it be.

2. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

I'd be on more but when 12 year old girls are talking about how they might die if their phone dies I just can't stand it.

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'm pretty opposed to any donation type perks on Teamspeak, considering it is a completely seperate entity. Anything not private rooms (too many issues could be caused) and donation related, I'm +1 on though.

4. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

The thing is, there are about 10 people max on ts at any given time of the day. 10. That is very low. Something needs to change.