1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Weather Events

1. _mrjones

_mrjones Active Meeper

I would be elated if that were the case. LOL. Snow biomes are the devil's handiwork.

Ideally I think it'd be interesting as a /t toggle weather. My main issue with weather is that it's difficult to see/build when it's pouring. In the wild, it adds a sense of danger, the survival aspect to it – to not knowing if there's a mob behind the tree because the rain impacts vision/hearing.

Regardless of what gets chosen, there are options available. One can simply turn off rain in optifine, removing the sound file from the pack, etc. My main concern at this point is whether rain eggplants the server, or if its a user-by-user situation.

2. _mrjones

_mrjones Active Meeper

I like it in the wild, but not so much in towny.

3. Pointfit

Pointfit Popular Meeper

Nodus is probably the best moderation/administrative tool there is, too bad it's discontinued.
    To be on topic, sure why not.