1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: MADzombie7's ban appeal

1. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

No Bob, he used a hacked client and attempted to explain his odd behavior finding diamonds under lava with lag. Even with lag, he could not have done what he did.

I hope this clears things up.

2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

To clarify, most of the instances in the video (including others I've found) show you mining straight to the spaces (caves, ravines, lava lakes) where they were found. Except for the last one, the ones I included were the holes closest to the diamonds - or right on top of them - but there are others that I can go back and record as well.

3. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

This video shows four instances of you mining straight to diamonds, and one instance of you mining straight down to a hidden ravine, where you then found diamonds (I can upload proof of that last diamond find separately if needed, but those were exposed by the ravine). I investigated nearly all of your diamond ore breaks in the wild in the past week. They were either found in exposed areas like caves and ravines, or found using your incredibly lucky method of digging straight down, right to where you can find a vein of diamonds. I saw none that looked like they were discovered through trial and error, or a systematic mining method.

I'll ask another staff member to take a look at this, as I can't handle appeals of bans I have made. Until then, do you have anything to say about this?

Edit: All of this took place within a few hours, by the way.