1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Rei's Minimap announcement

1. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Effective immediately:
    "Rei's Minimap is now an illegal modification (along with Zan's Minimap, VoxelMap, and others) because it can include an entity radar. This gives players who use these minimaps an unfair advantage over others, and unfortunately, we can't allow it anymore. Please uninstall this modification as soon as possible.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your cooperation!"

We are actively looking for an alternative map for player to be able to use, please share maps you know of that would fall within MeepCraft's policy so that we can review them.

2. red_stone_sucker

red_stone_sucker Popular Meeper

just doing this post for a like from cooleys. I'm probably not gonna get it but other people will like it. .-.

3. 00000

00000 Guest

Because knowing where a random zombie that has little to no chance of ever killing you is illegal.

4. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I cant uninstall what i dont have installed ;)

5. VKL

VKL Guest

You must not know what an entity is. An entity can be a mob, passive mob, items on the ground, etc

6. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

oh god, soon they will be removing the meepshop, oh wait.