1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: MeepPatches 11/3/2014 - The New Spawn

1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

slider.png
    After months of work and development by administrators and our amazing builder Notux, we are finally able to say that we have released the new spawn!

There are a lot of new places in the spawn and we'll constantly be adding more features as the week progresses. We have plans to re-add the bank, change the shop prices, add p-holos, fix minigames, and much more :)

Thank you to all of the staff and Diana for your help with the new spawn!

I hope all of you enjoy.

2. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

OMG!!
    *throws all stuff around bed and rushes to computer*
    Oh yeah first

3. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

Im enjoying this void very much

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I could write a page and I could not describe enough how beautiful this new spawn is, it is beyond mere words. The atmosphere it has, the warmth, and the prestige alone put to shame previous MeepCraft spawns. Thank you guys, and Diana, for all the hard work you've all put into this, it is truly, truly amazing. I'm excited to see the reactions over the next few days. :)

5. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

The new admin shop (/warp shop or /warp market) prices right now aren't completely optimized.
    MeepShop will be removed from the server completely eventually.

6. kittynom

kittynom Celebrity Meeper

Rest in peace forever, Meepshop. We miss you with all out heart and soul. There are no words to describe how much we love you. You have provided all our food and materials. As you are loaded into your casket, please think of us. We love you and will attend your funeral. Meepshop, please please please! Why did you leave us? We miss you very much as I have said before. For my last heartfelt goodbye, Meepshop, I just want you to know, I will miss your tasty steak.

7. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Void should be fixed. TownsA and Wild were not running the most up to date Meep plugin suite.

8. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

1. yey onis u get a cookie
    2. U WORTHLESS MOUSE Y U BREAK
    3. vvv
    [​IMG]

9. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

DANG IT SCHOOL.
    THANKS OBAMA.