1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Silly Helper App

1. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

-1; Let's be blatantly honest here, all bias aside.
    • You're selfish
    • You're not the brightest
    • You do nothing but whinge and attention seek
    Advice: Before you call/imply someone an idiot, don't make yourself out as one too;
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/slow-facepalm.31007/#post-320537
    "Btw how I use format…?"

If you don't even know the format or where to find it then that is a huge problem. You can't be so ignorant or lacking in common sense for this position (you need to know where to find such information on the forums as people will be relying on YOU to help them).

Regarding the selfish issue I've yet to see you actually care about the community. You come online and whinge over every little thing and expect to be showered with attention (/shout is not Twitter or Facebook ok). I've not seen you lend a hand to anyone unless it favored you (making it a show; letting everyone know how 'helpful' you are). On forums? Typical scourged reports of minimal importance merely made to establish the supposed compatibility of the position. Its nothing but a poorly built up -- and quite frankly, overused -- facade.

The only time I ever saw you show some "concern" was when the person/people who promised you help you obtain enough money for ultimate got banned. And obviously for the reason being that you would lose their help in that. And quite a show you made out of it I must say: http://meepcraft.com/threads/sad-stuff-support.29788/

You also brought it onto /shout that you accidentally paid the winner of your skin contest 2,000 meebles. After getting 4 million meebles and ripping off people with your cheapskate skin contests you took it to /shout to whinge over a mere 2,000 meebles. Now, I am in no position to govern what you do with your meebles but after the show you made on shout about it I am definitely going to mention it here.

This is just you wanting the rank so you can flaunt it around and enjoy the delusional sense of being "loved" by everyone. We need staff who are actually in it for the community.

nhjed, Msoper(y0b), SX1 and 5 others like this.
  2. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

If I am thinking of the right person, I generally just see you getting butthurt in chat over nothing. Perfect fit for the staff team. +1

3. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

ING: SillySilver
    Skype: Silliest Silver (If it doesn't work, tell me more. Im not sure is this the right one :I)
    Teamspeak username: SillySilver
    Mic use: Yup, headphones mic and sometimes computers mic
    Timezone +3:00...yeah, Finland's timezone. Idk how the timezones work. :I
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4 hours (When school starts again, it might become 1-3 hours)
    Hours online per weekend: 3-4 hours
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction:

-You might know me, im SillySilver. Mostly called Silly in Meep(Once someone called me Silva)…I am kind, helpful, and very shy player of games. The things I care in meep is the happiness of my friends, and when they have something to deal with, I often try my best and help them. I am also very, very trustworthy. I've never scammed anyone, and I will never do such evil thing. My kind and shy nature hides my pepper'ish and bit sassy act.
    -In meep, whenever I see someone breaking rules, I mostly get bit angry, and if he doesn't stop or is acting like a jerk, you dont want to see my rage... But mostly I am calm, curious and pretty happy girl from Finland.
    -I am new into Forums, but I learn things pretty fast, and I nowadays, I check forums pretty often.
    -Ts also, its new for me, so I might not visit there, but I can try and visit there little more often. My finnish accent gives me little problems talking english, but I am pretty surprised how ppl think my accent is amazing.
    -Oh yeah, did I forgot to mention that I have only kicked once for inciting spam(Whatta derp, brain?) Im such a good girl, I follow the rules.
    -One more thing: Spider made me scream once in single player… xD
    If you want to know about my history, you can read it from Experience part. Xp

Weaknesses:
    -My weakness in meep, might be my sillyness. I am super curious, but also, I am pretty stupid. I might forget stuff easily, so I need to write them up.
    -But, one of my weakness is my bordered computer time, only 5 hours per day. (Later it will be 3 hours…Ts is also, sorta of a weakness. I am very shy, so it might become problem when talking in ts, but I can get over it pretty quickly. Also, I might become busy with studying at autumn, but I never leave Meep to the last task.
    -And, my inner angry nature might become little problem, when someone is picking me, I mostly try and talk some sense for him/her. But if nothing is working, my inner rage will burst out(But I never use language in Meep).

Work Ethic:
    -I have finished High School, so next thing ahead me is to study for a job. Im not sure yet how long the days will be, but when school days are over, first thing after snack is: Play Meepcraft. Luckily im in summer break now...until Monday.

The Why:
    -Well, I once dreamed being a Helper, now its time to try and make that dream come true. Being a Helper might become little hard for me, but I get to used for it pretty quickly.
    -Also, I have helped ppl with commands, how to use shout, how to do some things, etc. I have acted like Helper, even if I wasn't one. The dream might be little impossible, but what is done, is done. The one reason I did this application, is 'cause some ppl in Meep wanted me to try…and maybe they would love to see me one of the Staff members. I also love to see how Staff handle the kicks, temp- and perm-bans. They keep the Meep clean from ppl who are making bad things for meep, like spamming, logging or even hacking. Just seeing Staff member to give someone what he/she deserves, makes me happy…but it makes me confused if the one who is temped or permed is my friend.

Experience:
    -I have been playing minecraft since October 2012. At that time, I didn't have account. But but brother got his own account at December 2012. I didn't care about minecraft that much, I played it just to have fun. But one day, I wanted to have an account. So I got one at September 2013, and joined Meep at Sep 15, 2013. I am good with commands in Meep, I am sorta good in pvp(Only when im not on laptop), and I…well, im decent builder. The long time playing minecraft has taught me many skills, so I know how to craft stuff. I even knew how to use /g and /shout when I joined in Meep. xD
    -Oh yeah, when I joined to forums, I didn't know what to do…but I found it out later. So now im feeling I am part of Meep fully, when im even in Forums, commenting, liking and posting things.

Dedication:
    -I play Meepcraft more than single player. To be honest, its the only server I play! Other servers are too weird for me, so… "I love Meepcraft so much that I donated!". But really, Meep is the only server I feel where I belong, so I cant imagine my life without meep. Everyday I gotta get online and see how everyone is doing…its part of my life. Feels like Meepcraft is controlling my life… ._.
    -Yup, I go in ts when I feel like "I wanna talk with my friends!". Or just go there and wait till someone arrives and I can talk with him/her.

In game work/crime record:

In game activity:
    -I am active with answering questions which answer I know. Yup, those questions will cause spam. :I
    -I am on a lot, so…I kinda would say Im Meep-addicted?
    -My regular day in Meep is to check money, greet everyone and go mine. Sometimes I do other ways to get money.

Forum activity:
    -I visit forums once in day. I check stuff, and see if theres interesting posts about Meep. Sometimes I might visit more than once…in case if theres interesting threads.
    -Mostly I never see my name in other posts…

Teamspeak/Skype Activity:
    -I go to ts to talk with ppl, if I feel like it. But I can make it more often if I have to. But I feel little awkward with my accent. xD
    -I just got Skype(2 weeks ago), so…I gotta get used with it. But it seems easy to use, so I am ready to use it often.
    -I can talk with ppl seriously if I have to. Once MattMonster(numbers) talked with me about his 12 hours temp-ban. So…idk what happened.

Crime Record:
    -I have never scammed, duped, grieved, logged, spammed, hacked, or anything. I follow the rules in meep, and they are important for me. Doing something what I said above, would be a doomsday for my life.
    -I never troll ppl, use language in Meep, or spam. Doing some of those, I would be wondering: "What have I becomed…? ;_;"

Conclusion:
    -This was my Helper Application, I did the most important stuff needed, so…yeah. I never thought I could done this but...what is done is done. No looking back now. Wish me luck fellow Meepies, my Friends <3
    -Why did I do this twice? First time failed, second time made this little bit better…even got Skype. I don't let you control my life Mom! I can talk in Skype with strangers if I want to!! D:<

-SillySilver (Silly for yall)

SirCallow, Draqq, hippapajo and 2 others like this.