1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Sneekers Helper Application

1. Sneekers

Sneekers Active Meeper

In Game Name: Sneekers
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: Sneekers
    Mic?: Yes
    Timezone: CST
    Hours online per weekday: Lately a few hours every day during late night, and a few scattered hours throughout the day
    Hours online per weekend: Roughly the same as my hours online during weekday
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Supreme to Helper

Introduction: I'm a 19 year old male from Iowa. I've been admin before on the server, but I took a fairly extended break. I've always really enjoyed the community at Meepcraft which is why I'm starting up again in all honesty. I am currently in the process of remaking Legacy, the biggest town ever in the history of Meepcraft.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? I log on when most mods aren't online during the later hours of the night. I also have a lot of experience on staff and with Meepcraft in general.

Weaknesses: Since my absence I've gotten looser on my Minecraft and plug-In knowledge seeing as a lot has changed, but I'm a fairly quick learner so I doubt it would affect my duties.

Conclusion: If you are looking to add an experienced helper to the staff list who is on when most other helpers aren't I'd be happy to help out. I realize I haven't been playing Meepcraft again for too long, but I don't think I would disappoint.

Sorry for the short application :eek:.

2. Alien_Venom

Alien_Venom Popular Meeper Elder

+Nate

Reasons: Ex-Admin, Over-qualified and Meep really, really, really needs to raise the standard of people on the staff team.

[​IMG]

3. Sneekers

Sneekers Active Meeper

I like to consider it short and too the point :D.

WILLY1234, Khafra, Squid53214 and 4 others like this.
  4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I never had the chance to work with you when you were admin, must have been pre my time! I do however remember quite well why I perm banned you. It was long ago now and as I have many times in the past with many other player given chances. I would be willing to take a chance but I think only after some time back on the server to show the community that you are here to enjoy the server and not only back to become a staff member. Apply no sooner than 2 weeks with a more detailed application!

5. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

Lol, all these n00bs don't even know who you are, +1.

6. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

+1337 i lub u :3

7. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Ugggh, I can't even... he was a former admin and you think he needs to work on his app etc.... People that were never staff have to do such because we don't know what to expect from them.

+1

Sneekers is seriously overqualified for helper.... He was great with some technical things and I'm pretty sure he got a plug-in that allowed staff to see disguised players. He was extremely helpful and we already know to expect good things.