1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Meepcraft Game: Krazyappeal600 Electric Boogaloo

1. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

2. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

3. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Krazycat600
    When you were banned: May 1 2014
    Reason: If you don't want to play, you don't have to
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    • It's been 3 months since ban date. Many people who have done much worse acts have been forgiven by now
    • Many players on meep agree that I deserve another chance (you can read my threads and forum account)
    • I have constantly apologized for harassing in the first place\
    • Willing to discuss conditions to stay unbanned / be unbanned in the first place.

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

There is a time and a place to act both mature, and immature, and you seemed to pick the perfect spot to do the wrong choice. Your maturity has, from what I've seen, improved over the past little while. However, you always seem to pull a blind side on me and surprise me with the immaturity that I would think you would have moved past, yet obviously haven't. It just makes me wonder whether you will pull one if unbanned and act out against someone. And unfortunately for you, the answer comes back to the fact that you are very unpredictable, which will most likely lead for you to be banned once again. Sorry, but this is denied.