1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Boejangles12's Ban Appeal

1. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

First, I want you to know that 0 staff members ban without proof, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt at that. You barely every have to worry about us being 'quick to judge', as we are very diligent.

Here is the proof for your ban:

It appears as though you have some sort of rapid fire or click mod.

2. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I doubt this is the case, as nobody can maneuver that quickly using only their sense of hearing.

3. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

*whitness here but later on in the day*

I was pvping against him and it took the combined effort of at first a vip kit, a supreme kit and me in elite to kill him ONCE, then after that it took 3-5 elite kits spamming fire arrows ALL AT HIM to kill him ONCE.

Staff, if you want to know the names of the other possible witnesses please message me on the forums.

And I was also hit by him multiple times in the same second when I was like 3 blocks away from him while I was running, I've been sword attacked by the great pvpers of this server and I have not ever seen them survive or do anything I just listed.

Also if you you didn't catch it at around 35 seconds(stupid weird ipod) from the end of the video the just jumped down person/person that ran to be beside him insta dies WHILE HE IS ATTACKING THE STAFF MEMBER RECORDING HIM.

The edit was for adding the possible witnesses part.