1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Ban Appeal Again...

1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Alright so what you're telling me is that if you get called a hacker for winning a good fight that was legit, you'd simply log off. If I logged off half the server would be on landons side. That's like winning a hockey game, while you scored every single goal, but you got 0 credit for the win, you'd be fine with that?
    EDIT: Btw, you can't just assume everyone will take this the same way, like you. People are different, I'm a competitive person, so I like to win, not be called out for something that would mean that I didn't win legit. You on the other hand are more passive, so it wouldn't bother you. Not every person can handle a situation as you told me to do.

2. Iatemyfriends

Lets put it this way. If someone was just repeating a message like calling someone a hacker (Not a legit pvper) would you eventually get mad? This is kinda how it went down:
    Iatemyfriends: Lol that was a fun fight made them use 7 god apples
    Appleman: Lolno I used 0 god apples and landon used 1 (While in reality landon used 6 and apple used 1)
    Landonator: Iate u have speed hacks
    Iatemyfriends: I don't hack lol
    Landon+Appleman: Yes u do
    Appleman: U hit him like 50 times a second
    Iatemyfriends: Im Not A Hacker (Supposed to be all caps)
    Landon: We 1v1ed on that server then u flew up and started using killaura (We did do a 1v1 on another server, landon went past our rules and used str 2 but I still won and then when I got on meep he was flaming me for 'Hacking'.
    Iatemyfriends: I Do Not Hack
    Landonator: Are you mad that the entire server knows now?
    Iatemyfriends: I don't hack you dirty little ****
    Iate - banned

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

This appeal is denied. You are an older player, and should know the rules by now. Other people harassing you before this does not warrant an unban, nor does it excuse your behavior. Please watch what you say before you say it next time.

4. Iatemyfriends

IGN (In-Game Name): Iaemyfriends
    When you were banned: As of post
    Reason: Harassment/language
    Ban Length: 3 days
    Staff Member: Bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was getting 2v1ed by landonator419 and appleman37 and after I made them god apple several times they got out. Then they just started saying in shout that I am a hacker. It really annoys me how if I swear once, (I've had a warning for language and harassment) it starts out as a 3 day ban, where as other people serve like 1 hour. I feel that this should warrant an unban because I was getting harassed first but I get let loose once its a ban for me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2014 ---
    http://imgur.com/t2lfDcm
    http://imgur.com/ACDsTdS

Khafra, _Chef_Carrott_, Draqq and 2 others like this.