1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Speedys Ban Appeal

1. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Speedy, this will probably be denied. It has only been there days since you were denied. Every single appeal says the same thing. "If you unban me I'll change!" First of all, you can't change in three days, it takes time. Second of all, you are one of the most annoying people on Meepcraft. We try to be as nice as we can to you and you still disrespect us and mistreat us. I don't think you should be unbanned just yet, and not anytime soon. I want to see you change first. Accepting/denying this appeal is not my decision, but I think you should be banned for a little while. Just take a break and think about what you've done.

2. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

It seems my fellow members of staff have pretty much nailed it, all thats missing is the
    Denied.

(for the record please wait at least two weeks before submitting another appeal as all others will be auto-denied much like this one was)