1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Banappeal

1. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

This appeal is denied! We can’t allow a trend to start with groups of players who feel they can try to as a group or “gang” force players into breaking rules, try to setup innocent players into getting banned, bullying members of the player base which are all at the end of the day Acts Against the Server !
    Your ban will stay a perm until the following is done!
    1. Public apology to all who were affected and threatened.
    2. Public apology to the server for setting up a group that’s only goal was to hurt members of the community with scams, threats, and fear of hack.
    3. 7 days needs to pass from today before appeal will be considered.
    Also if you see the link below this is the “base” you created!

2. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I'm directly involved, so please don't delete this. First off, your appeal is crap. You came to me about your little "group." You said you are recreating your old meep "group" that framed people to get them banned. I played along with your crap planning to report it when you actually did something. I know that n00bslayer was banned because you hired him to dice scam someone. Black reported you today because he said he was tired of your crap. I back his decision. Second off, I do not have 6.5 mil. So, your excuse for getting banned is pretty poor. I say we get n00bslayer on here and I'm positive he can aid in explaining WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

3. MasterCoD124

MasterCoD124 Meeper

IGN: MasterCoD124
    Staff: Cooleysworld
    Time: 15 Min ago
    Reason: appeal on forums see cooley

This started a few weeks ago when Crusher_11 asked me if I could hack/get banned a small group of players. At first I said no because of the rule breaking and the fact that I would be using someone else's mc account, but then he offered me a large sum of in-game money if one of the jobs was done correctly (around 6.5 mil) eventually after two days of me working on this job I given up I told him I did not want to do this anymore. He said that was fine but he wanted me to other jobs that would involve in getting in-game money so that I could pay for the outpost or plot of land that he wanted me to work on.
    I paid him some of my in-game money so that I could keep the plot up and so that I could stay assistant in the town. He also wanted me to get more people to help out with these "jobs" that never really took place. Then I had his "so called brother" (Blackbeltdude42) constantly asking me if I could do some other job for him that he never told me what it was. Then eventually (this is today) Blackbeltdude42 asked if he could kill me so he could have my in-game head so he could put it in the town, and I told him no maybe another time and a few minutes after that happened he apparently modreq and told (on the modreq) about this business that me and Crusher_11 was doing. A few minutes later Crusher_11 messaged me in game and said "a mod is at your base" and I went there to see blackbeltdude42 and cooleysworld there. 10-15 minutes later and for some reason I wasn't being told anything and random players were there swell as extra mods. Soon enough cooley told them all to leave and then he asked me what was happening, I told him a small amount of what is on this appeal now. I soon told cooley that I had to leave for 10 minutes and when I returned I was banned. PS we had those books that he wanted us to do "jobs" in and he written everything in the screenshots.
    2014-05-26_17.36.38.png 2014-05-26_18.23.51.png 2014-05-26_18.23.51.png

4. MasterCoD124

MasterCoD124 Meeper

You said we would get over 12 mil from taking money from GIGAWATTS's account and said that we would split it so we would get about 6.5mil each
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 4, 2014 ---
    And your the one Crusher that wanted that account hacked in the first place and you were the one that asked first
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2014 ---
    and I foolishly accepted the job

5. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I was not directly involved. Yet I have studied the screenshots and despite crusher saying to erase the books, it seems to me that COD wrote them. If it was a book written by crusher there would be no sign option in the bottom. Also in COD's inventory he has a book and quill selected.