1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Application For Epick8

1. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-1 You are a good person and all, but I don't think you are fit for staff. You tend to rage more then necessary.

2. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I'm gonna sound cheesy here. I've lost a lot of friends to the mad sheep disease.

3. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Although I do appreciate the work you did on SALAD, you did it while constantly complaining even though you volunteered and it was completely optional for you to give up anytime you wished to. You are extremely rude and you lack patience.

4. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

This application was very lacking. You need to elaborate on your skills and how they will benefit the community. All you talked about was being around staff and being trusted with a co-mayor position and other stuff. While trust is great, it's not enough to earn a staff position. Many upon many people can be trusted. You need to talk about what makes you unique from others, and how you're able to use your skills.
    Your weaknesses basically said "I do this, but it's okay because I also do this". It doesn't really help much at all.

From this application, I only see that you are not ready for a staffing position. -1