1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Shadowvirus52's Ban Appeal.

1. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): ShadowVirus52
    Date/Time: April 5th.
    Reason: Unspecified
    Ban Length: Perm.
    Staff Member: Fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    -First off, I would like to thank Diana and Fuzzlr for unbanning me on the Forum's so I could make this appeal. I was banned for something I said in shout about Meepcraft and it's staff. Had I known the consequence for my action, I would not have said what I said.

-Over the past week and a bit, I have missed playing Meep and interacting with the community both in game, and on the Forum's.

-I have played on Meep for over a year, going through its ups and downs. When everything I worked for got taken by my hatred act on the server, I realised that I made a mistake. I tried through my whole ban length to get unbanned both on the Forums and in game. If I didn't love this server, and everything it has to offer, I wouldn't have tried so hard to get unbanned.

-In conclusion, my actions were not justified. I am thoroughly sorry for my behaviour, and the way I acted, over the past few months and what I said about Meepcraft.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon