1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

2020 presidnetial election

Discussion in 'Debates' started by MeepLord27, Mar 4, 2019.

Tags:
?

Who should be president

1. Bernie sander

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  2. Orange

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. Starbucks

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Ben shapiro

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Clearly the point went over your head. I said what I said to prove that the ideology in the past was different. He is clearly more open than he was in the past.

Using an extreme example to attempt to disprove a point. Typical democrat strategy.

Cool CNN made an opinion piece.
    Washington post tried to turn it into a negative thing.
    Vox points out as many negatives about the trump administration as possible regarding LGBTQ rights (most of which are innaccurate).
    And I would bet all the money in the world you didn't hear about this until I posted it. along with many others.

99% of things done in the government are a response to something that happened.
    I call it fake news becasue it is fake news. If you say that illegal immigrants are good for America you are 100% delusional, and you have Trump derangement syndrome.

2. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

Yes, and my point was that even though sentiment in general was different, Pence was still more homopbobic than the political status quo, going up to as recently as 2013.
    to quote the great philosopher Summers, "Clearly the point went over your head", since you didn't even make an effort to acknowledge it. I was criticizing the excuse that he used his religion to oppose same-sex marriage because his religious text also dictates he do things that I'm sure he wouldn't, and he shouldn't be able to just pick and choose what he deems valid in the present day, especially considering that the verse I was referencing comes from Leviticus, the same book that holds most of the anti-gay sentiment in the Bible.
    Did you miss the part where the CNN opinion piece was positively reacting to the action? The WaPo article only comes off as negative if you consider the mixing of nationalism and LGBT movements to be a negative thing, and you made no attempt to demonstrate any of Vox's inaccuracies.
    "illegal immigrants bad"
    "here's a report that, while not fully representative of all the factors that may make illegal immigration 'good' or 'bad' in general, might help you realize the logic and evidence behind the opposing argument to yours"
    "no, illegal immigrants bad"

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Andrew Yang!

riri30 and IzzSt like this.
  4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

This is your friendly reminder to #VoteOro2020

creepersareokay likes this.
  5. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

take him out of the peach

no man in this country deserves to be in a peach, even if we have to impeach him, its not right to put them in peaches
    stop putting people in peaches, this is 2020 i thought we were better than this