1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: 1minecraftlord1's Helper - Mod Application

1. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I was having a major issue with you and some other helpers earlier this morning. There were a lot of piling modreqs and I was the only one doing them. I asked time and time again for help and no one responded. Instead, I saw you and some other helpers talking in /shout. I don't think you're fit for the job yet because of the following reasons: you get very lost in other things and don't pay attention to piling modreqs, you aren't active on forums and you're not active on teamspeak. I do see some positives with you, you have a very high modreq count in comparison to others on the team, I do applaud you for that. But, I want to see a big turn around, its highly annoying to be the only one doing modreqs when you see other helpers, mods, etc. online and just simply talking.

Deljikho, jmelara, Jackl01 and 4 others like this.