1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted 1M0n2U's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 1M0n2U, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1M0n2U

1M0n2U New Meeper

IGN: 1M0n2U
    Date/Time: 1 month and 20 days ago
    Reason: Admitting to x-ray
    Staff Member: Deinen0
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well, its really up to you guys and I understand that you guys hate xrayers and I understand that, chances are Im going to stay banned, but I just wanted to tell you guys that Im sincerely sorry for my actions and have deleted those hacks. They have ruined minecraft and my play time on servers. I really miss meepcraft and I hope I get unbanned but if you guys think that I deserve another chance but aren't sure that I have deleted the hacks I can post proof. Thank you for reading this and for your consideration. -Chris

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I will take your appeal into consideration and discuss this with fellow staff - I will respond shortly.

3. 1M0n2U

1M0n2U New Meeper

thanks!! just taking it into consideration is very big to me.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I am accepting this - You will be unbanned in game shortly. I do hope those mods are gone - I will be checking :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.