1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Chargeback

1. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

I would like to point out that I received a free rank from Ghetto_kiwi as well, Didn't take any screenshots because it was free.
    I was then also banned for chargeback, qaw and my alt account.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2014 ---
    He was also recently banned for illegal mods, so <-- there's definitely incentive here.

2. blackphantom2216

blackphantom2216 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): blackphantom2216
    Date/Time: 8:00 pacific
    Reason: Initiated Paypal chargeback
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: CONSOLE
    Why we should consider your appeal: Ok so I bought a rank from Ghetto_kiwi for 300k than he got me the rank than about 3 days later he decided to Chargeback. I thought it was legit but i guess not now i cant trust no one but i bought Exlusive -> Elite for 300k as in screenies. Thank you for reading my appeal.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2014 ---
    Thanks deinen0 :D

Attached Files:

3. Ghetto_kiwi

Ghetto_kiwi Popular Meeper

hey guys, I am not sure why it charged back. I honestly dont. I didnt change anything. When i got banned for my illegal i just got off my computer and i got on today and i seen this. i will pay it. I will use my other card. I really dont know why it chargedback it said accepted on all the payments. but how much is it and i will pay it. They dont deserved to be banned they are great people and i am sorry blackphantom2216 and qawsedrf1835. I will do what i can to get you guys unbanned/: besides for me my account is screwed now. For charge back and illegal mod use. Well if any of the mods/helpers/admins wanna talk about this please message me. Sorry guys):