1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hotasianbeans' Helper Application

1. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

IGN: HotAsianBeans

Team-speak: HotAsianBeans

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: Central

Hours online per weekday: 2-4

Hours online per weekend: 2-6

Position Changes: Citizen-Helper

Introduction: Hello, most of you have probably heard of me, my name is HotAsianBeans or HAB or Asian or Beans or HotAsian or Thangod the Merciless, and I've been playing Meepcraft for over a year. When I am not playing Meepcraft, I enjoy long walks on the beach, bird watching, eating Flinstones gummies, and starting my sentences with "I am". I am a junior in high school, and my favorite class would definitely be computer programming where I am (very slowly) learning java. I am also an avid Oklahoma Sooners fan, and would not think twice about gutting a Texas fan if he talked smack on my Sooners. Throughout my time on Meepcraft, I've played extensively on nearly every section of the server (except tntrun because I find it boring). Of all the wonderful games and plugins I've experienced, I find terrarium pvp the most fun. Nothing warms my heart quite like slaughtering another player and keeping his hard earned gear.

Why you should be Helper/Mod: Well, I think I would be a good fit for helper because I have been helper before, and understand everything that the job entails. When you are a helper, modreqs are pretty much 96.4% of your job, and I feel from my past experiences I would be sufficient at them. Considering I am such a pain in the ass to staff concerning bans, it is logical to assume that I have a thorough understanding of the rules, and will immediately resign if I falsely ban someone. Another asset that makes me a fantastic fit for helper is my hidden stash if swiggity swag that I keep buried deep down in my heart. I want to take the scum of Meepcraft and crush them between my fingers. I also want to take the good Meepcrafters and raise them up to the heavens with my long, sinewy hands.

Weaknesses: I have a tendency to argue quite a bit. Multiple times this tendency has led me to question the staff's decisions. When I do this I usually end up looking like an angsty teenager (which I am). I also have a MASSIVE pet peeve when it comes to application comments. When someone comments that an applicant isn't helpful in shout it really rustles my jimmies because that is a horrible gauge of helpfulness.

Conclusion: This isn't a troll app, it's more of a trill app. Maybe Meepcraft will appreciate some real honesty, and not the usual whitewashed bs that I see on the other apps, or maybe it is a troll app. I'm not really sure myself.

Flamedemond, baku, smk and 10 others like this.
  2. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

I got you permanently banned. That is why you are giving me a -1. Don't act like it isn't.

JumboAce, Mjr_Minor, mrli1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Klitch

Klitch

Only active in pvp. Doesn't help. -1 for now.