1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Shainthewolfman Moderator App

1. shains

shains never stop fighting

In Game Name: shainthewolfman
    Skype Username: staff knows it already, I don't want to share
    Teamspeak Username: shainthewolfman
    Mic use: always
    Timezone: CST
    Hours online per weekday: Varies from day to day, max is 6 hours, min is 1 hour
    Hours online per weekend: Depends if I work, max is 8 hours, min is 2 hours
    Position Changes: Helper to Mod

Introduction:

Hello, by now you probably know me. I'm Shain. I'm 19 living in Chicago. I like singing and acting.

I was asked to apply for moderator. Let's get started.

Why you should be Moderator?:

Well, while it has only been a week since I've been back on staff I have, as said in my helper app I was staff for 6 months. I worked my way from helper, to mod, to supermod. As a moderator in the past I always went above and beyond what was expected. For most of the time I had the highest modreq count of the moderators. Obviously there was some flux but I was very consistent. That work paid off when I was promoted to supermod and began new responsibilities as moderating other moderators. I know what's expected and I know what's necessary of a moderator.

My work in the past week can show how dedicated I am to the server. I already have the highest modreq count, doing approximately 12% of the modreqs since the most recent modreq reset that was prior to my reintroduction to staff.

Without moderator perms I have found it increasingly difficult to perform my duties to the fullest extent. Often I find myself alone on the server and no one to regulate players offline. I also desire to help with ban appeals, report a player, and other helpers when they need it. I have been trusted with OP on a number of occasions, giving me these perms are not a liability.

Weaknesses:

Bluntness- As stated in my helper app, I'm very blunt and it comes off as rude when I don't really mean it to. I can't really help it and I don't realize I'm doing it. Diana tends to keep me in line when this is an issue.

Easily annoyed- Some people just tend to get on my nerves and when that happens it's pretty obvious. Perhaps not the best trait to have when working with children, but I've been working hard on this. Mostly the issue is my next weakness.

Socially introverted- I just get exhausted. Then I get crabby. I need to work on leaving when I need to and then I start to feel better.

Conclusion:

I'm more than capable of this role as a moderator. I'm dedicated and I have a ton of experience. I know this is short but my abilities have shown more than I like to speak about.

Thank you for reading.

2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

+1
    I resign if this doesn't get accepted.

Sjoe