1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: doomrunner17

1. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): doomrunner17
    Date/Time: 6+ months ago
    Reason: Unknown
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I'm asking for a reason so I can then begin.

[​IMG]

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I said this. My interaction with you to date has been nothing of antagonistic behavior, and this is the same reason you were banned ingame, and I banned you on forums umpteen times. All you do is criticize, curse, and insult people. Even now you make skype chats "Let's all suck fuzzlr's ...." Not to mention how you acted towards Fuzzlr, who spent his time answering concerns from you on the "Meepcraft 2.0" chat. Not that skype is direct evidence in game, but I believe it further shows you're character, and it isn't a good one. What has changed about you? I'm hard-pressed to believe anything at all has changed about you, and how you act. The last interaction I had with you was when I blocked you, because despite my trying to help you with THIS very ban, you accosted the day after I said I would help you, resulting in me blocking you.

People make mistakes all the time, but you seem intent to just be antagonistic, and from my personal experience with you, and MANY MANY times I had to take corrective action against you in game and/or on forums, I don't believe you have anything to offer MeepCraft.

KaiUsesThis, Jiltism, 2klassy and 6 others like this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

When you call people who risked their live in Afghanistan legal murderers, something clearly went wrong in that upbringing.

Reyiisa, Saiyer, Cookies713 and 3 others like this.
  4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Denied due to ban evasion.